PDA

View Full Version : RideOn rocks!!!

KipDM
04-15-2012, 01:37 AM
i ordered my RideOn for my bb :f_spider: on Friday 04/13 (ok, at about 2AM) and it came today (04/14) while i was at work (and yes, i know it is now the 15th, but i am positive they did not deliver after midnight.

can't wait to get it in my tires and be back on the raod, but first i have to mow the lawn and finish my work week >_<

Recluze
04-15-2012, 09:27 AM
I just put some in my RS after hearing all of the good things about it. Heads up; You probably won't like it for the first few miles. It made my bike's tires hop like crazy and then it settled in and was smooth as silk. I do not understand why this hopping thing does not happen every time because I would think the Ride On would settle to the bottom of the tire and then the process of redistribution would have to repeat itself. But once it is run in it seems good. BTW: I ride often and live in a warm climate. I think others will tell you that it does take a few miles when the tires are cold.

So yesterday I was out and ran over this piece of wood with nails sticking out of it that someone had dropped on the road. I thought that there was no way I could pass over that without getting one in a tire. Then I thought, "Hey, I have Ride On". I either did not get a nail or the ride on worked, most likely the former. But the piece of mind was worth it.

Good luck.

Doodah
04-16-2012, 08:53 AM
I just opened up my package from RideOn yesterday. Disappointed to find they didn't include the valve core removal tool nor the feed tube even though the order specifically says it's included.

wyliec
04-16-2012, 09:48 AM
I just opened up my package from RideOn yesterday. Disappointed to find they didn't include the valve core removal tool nor the feed tube even though the order specifically says it's included.

It's supposed to come with the tube and valve core remover; I believe the few times I have ordered they were included. Give them a call.

jvicker
04-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Not seeing the Ride On add on the home page. :dontknow:

Are they no longer a Spyderlovers sponsor?

KipDM
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM

this is an error mine came with 3 tools and 3 hoses, one for each tube i ordered. def call them they are great.

KipDM
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Not seeing the Ride On add on the home page. :dontknow:

Are they no longer a Spyderlovers sponsor?

last time someone asked this (that i saw about) they had not sent LAMonster any compensation for all the advertising he does for them so they do not have banner ad anymore.
but the LAMONSTER code still gets you 10% off your order.

Bumblebee67
04-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Here is a link to a great post about Ride-On http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?19153-Ride-On-for-your-Spyder :thumbup: