PDA

View Full Version : ANY ENABLED RIDERS IN ALABAMA

tonka
04-14-2012, 11:09 PM
WE NEED START OUR OWN RIDING CLUBS.

DocRags
07-06-2012, 08:49 AM
What part of Alabama are you in? We are in the Florida Panhandle and ride with 2 couples from the Mobile area, 1 guy from Daphne, 1 couple from Gulf Breeze and 1 guy from Pensacola. If you are down this way, sign up for Gulf Coast Spyder Riders. Good luck finding some riding buddies if you are elsewhere in the state. We haven't had much going on this summer because of the heat and Erags' health problems but should get stuff going again when it's more comfortable riding weather. You might want to put out a post on the first section of the forum, as well, instead of just the "enabled" section.

AnthonyG
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I live in Bay Minette AL and would love to ride! Where in AL are u? Let us know!

tonka
11-20-2012, 11:51 AM
What part of Alabama are you in? We are in the Florida Panhandle and ride with 2 couples from the Mobile area, 1 guy from Daphne, 1 couple from Gulf Breeze and 1 guy from Pensacola. If you are down this way, sign up for Gulf Coast Spyder Riders. Good luck finding some riding buddies if you are elsewhere in the state. We haven't had much going on this summer because of the heat and Erags' health problems but should get stuff going again when it's more comfortable riding weather. You might want to put out a post on the first section of the forum, as well, instead of just the "enabled" section.Birmingham AL..

tonka
11-20-2012, 11:52 AM
I live in Bay Minette AL and would love to ride! Where in AL are u? Let us know!Birmingham AL..

gcain747
11-20-2012, 01:54 PM
You can contact me at gcain@oxylance.com . Spyder Ryder of America has over 30 members in B'ham. Where did you purchase your Spyder? If it was at Big #1 you are already a member of our group. You can also call me at 205-937-0820.
thanks
Greg Cain