PDA

View Full Version : BLAST OFF TO SPYDERFEST!!!

sealfloorboards
04-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Tomorrow morning at 0:ealy, SpaceTrucker and I blast off from Newberg, Or. on our way to Spyderfest. It's supposed to be sunny and warm...:yes::clap::yes:. We hope to make it past Redding, Ca. and call it a day. I will be checking in every day and anyone who wants to hook up along the way is welcome. Going down I5 to Bakersfield then across to Hwy 40 east. Wil stop in Flagstaff to meet up with another :f_spider:, and install a set of Seal floorBoards so he can join us on the road. Seal FloorBoards is still working at full capacity while I'm gone so those of you who can't make it to Spyderfest can still pace your orders. It's going to be a party so do your best to make it. I will be selling and installing free at SpyderFest but I can only bring about 20 sets and 6 are spoken for so..... PM me or email me if you want to join our band of arachnids (fountainman43@gmai.com). In the meantime........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

JJW SpyderRider
04-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Ride safe John!:doorag: I look forward to seeing you again this year!

murphybrown
04-14-2012, 08:22 PM
You guys ryde safe. I made to ID head into MT tomorrow. Great ryde. Later

SpyderAnn01
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
You guys are a week early! :roflblack:

sealfloorboards
04-14-2012, 10:03 PM
You guys are a week early! :roflblack:

Not early, just anxious to get on the road. The wind calls:ohyea:.

Ridin' in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

TicketBait
04-15-2012, 12:29 AM
you lucky dog you,:yes: I don't get to leave till Wednesday , cant wait,:ohyea: gonna start packing tomorrow

ride safe John!

GloryRyders
04-15-2012, 05:33 AM
John, ryde safe and have a good trip................. half of the adventure of Spyderfest is getting there!:ohyea:

sealfloorboards
04-15-2012, 09:07 AM
John, ryde safe and have a good trip................. half of the adventure of Spyderfest is getting there!

Isn't that the whole point of riding? SpyderFest is only a four day part of what will be about an 8,000 mi., 5 week adventure:2excited::ohyea:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards