PDA

View Full Version : Elka Shocks

CMA Cowboy
04-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Howdy folks. I would like to have Elka stage 1's installed on my RT during Spyderfest since I can't get to Cowtown before that. Question is....how many folks are on the list ahead of me.

pitbull
04-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Howdy folks. I would like to have Elka stage 1's installed on my RT during Spyderfest since I can't get to Cowtown before that. Question is....how many folks are on the list ahead of me. No worries "pinkies husband" lol we have several sets in-stock, just go to the parts counter tell them you need a set take your order to the tent they bolt them on on the spot, no appointment needed, run the elks passport rout, if your not 100% happy they take them off and give your money back. Its called we put our money where our mouth is tour. :thumbup:

dancogan
04-14-2012, 08:06 AM
No worries "pinkies husband" lol we have several sets in-stock, just go to the parts counter tell them you need a set take your order to the tent they bolt them on on the spot, no appointment needed, run the elks passport rout, of your not 100% happy they take them off and give your money back. Its called we put our money where our mouth is tour. :thumbup:

That's sure good enough for me! :thumbup:

pitbull
04-14-2012, 08:15 AM
That's sure good enough for me! :thumbup:

Thanks dan we want it as easy and fun as this can be. I personally set the rout up not a super long one but fun about a 2 to 3 hour run with all the stops. The elka tent will be out front you can't miss it.