PDA

View Full Version : Well now I'm really ticked off!

Bob Denman
04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
So Here I am; taking a day off of work so that I can take my RT up to another dealer... The bike just feels "skittish" :shocked: and I just can't get it to settle down.
After they pull things apart up front, they come back to me with long faces: The dealer who fixed my bike after it's "incident":opps:, left out a bushing in the left A-arm top mount! :gaah: You can actually push the left wheel rearward about an inch! :yikes:
...so parts are ordered...:cus::cus::cus::gaah::gaah::gaah:

DynamoBT
04-13-2012, 02:42 PM
:yikes: and a half!!! That's just not right. You could have been hurt with your Spyder handling so poorly. I don't suppose anyone will be held accountable. Accountable and consequences are foreign words these days.

Glad it was found before you had another "incident".

SpyderAnn01
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
I hope that get it fixed quickly for you. You are going to Spyderfest aren't you?

Bob Denman
04-13-2012, 02:47 PM
When I called the Missus from the shop with this great news she was ready to head over to the other shop and open up a large can of Whup-:cus: on them...
The bike doesn't want to track straight at all and this is a definite safety issue.
BRP is getting called on Monday and some paperwork is going to the :cus: who left me with an unsafe bike. :gaah:

SteveMac
04-13-2012, 03:00 PM
When I called the Missus from the shop with this great news she was ready to head over to the other shop and open up a large can of Whup-:cus: on them...
The bike doesn't want to track straight at all and this is a definite safety issue.
BRP is getting called on Monday and some paperwork is going to the :cus: who left me with an unsafe bike. :gaah:

These types of things just infuriate me. There is no way in Hades that I would not go to that past dealer with pics and a few choice words for them.

dave01
04-13-2012, 03:09 PM
A nice report to the BBB for crappy workmanship goes a long way. These reports are available to the public when someone looks the dealer up.

NancysToy
04-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Bob, I'm sorry they didn't do a good job. Very dangerous! Glad you found the reason, though. It sounds repairable. I hope it didn't damage the remaining bushings. Hang in there, buddy!

ARtraveler
04-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry to hear about the dealer screw up. Hope the new one gets it right, and quickly. Glad you caught it before you had a safety issue with it.

dancogan
04-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Wow, so sorry to hear about the mess up! I think you need to make sure something is provided to BRP in writing, and I'd copy the shop owner on it. Hopefully the new dealer will have you safely back on the road in short order.

Mspiv
04-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Please name the dealer . They should be avoided at all cost.

Duck

Arr MiHardies
04-13-2012, 06:23 PM
While you are there have them check out your iPod issue.

Bout time you got to a different dealer IMO

TicketBait
04-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that, I would definetly talk to that other dealership and let them know. It seems everybody is in a rush today; and has not set ip a good enough check and balance system. http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/smileys/ack2.gif Glad you did not get injured.

Bob Denman
04-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Please name the dealer . They should be avoided at all cost.

Duck
I've been avoiding that course of actiuon for a while because I had hoped that the other minor issues would be taken care of... Let me see how they respond to what's not going to be a nice letter first...

Bob Denman
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to upload a video of this mess... it'll blow your mind! :yikes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tf4IVoU_-M&feature=youtu.be

dave01
04-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to upload a video of this mess... it'll blow your mind! :yikes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tf4IVoU_-M&feature=youtu.be

HOLY CR*P, that is scary. Glad you found it before any major problems surfaced.

SpyderAnn01
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Wow maybe they wanted you to have a leaning trike!

Mspiv
04-14-2012, 04:56 PM
I just watched the video. You are afar braver person than I. I hope they did not charge you for that bushing.Duck

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey Bob if you need any ammo or ordinance or anything along those lines ....ATF DIDN'T FIND IT ALL....:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack :Mike....:thumbup:

wyliec
04-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Is it AA in Rosendale?

spyder3
04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Unleash the Missusnojoke

Bob Denman
04-14-2012, 09:02 PM
So since I sure ain't riding it like that; at least it got a good cleaning today! :thumbup:

exwinger
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Whoooooee , I'd have done let the Whoop out. Returning your spyder in that condition is totally unacceptable. Ticked off wouldn't even be close if that was me. Go for the jugular !

Bob Denman
04-15-2012, 08:32 AM
I think that I may "Let slip the Dogs of War" on them... :shocked: (The Missus may be brought to the battle!) :yikes:

NancysToy
04-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Personally, I'd forget the battle. There is nothing to gain. Let the other dealer repair your Spyder properly (and hopefully more quickly) and never darken the doors of the first one again. JMHO

Bob Denman
04-15-2012, 08:55 AM
I really have given a TON of thought to taking that course of action...
I decided against not notifying them only because this is a safety issue (At least it is to me...) They need to know so that procedures in their shop can be monitored so as not to let something like this happen again...

Normally I'm about the most non-confrontational guy you'd ever meet... ;)

wyliec
04-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Bob,

I got your PM yesterday.

I want to thank you for opening up an old wound. Long story short. There was a human error at the factory when assembling my Spyder that could have had dire consequences. To get it corrected it cost the $50 per incidence under the BEST warranty. I just sent a letter to Carlo or his partner, if Carlo is not back yet requesting a reimbursement since it was not a part failure.

If interested, I'll shoot you a PM.

wyliec
04-15-2012, 09:09 AM
I decided against not notifying them only because this is a safety issue (At least it is to me...) They need to know so that procedures in their shop can be monitored so as not to let something like this happen again...

:agree: 110%.

Bob Denman
04-15-2012, 09:10 AM
PM me brother! :thumbup:

NancysToy
04-15-2012, 09:29 AM

I would notify them, perhaps in a letter or an email. I might even write a letter to the BBB, but I wouldn't rub anybody's nose in it. In the end, they won't give a good gosh darn anyway. Recently the local Ford dealer had to replace the air conditioning compressor in my truck. In the process they removed the steering idler arm. They stuck it back in place, but merely inserted the bolts, leaving them backed off an full inch! If they had not said that I needed brake pads (I did not!) I would never have found it. It could certainly have killed me in short order. When I took the photos to the service department manager, he was apologetic, but initially took no action, nor did he offer to repair it or provide a refund. I had to ask him if he was going to even notify the mechanic. A shoulder shrug was not a good answer. If a shop doesn't care enough to be careful about their work, they are unlikely to change. Notify them why you are going elsewhere from now on...then do so. That's what I did, as inconvenient as it may be.

wyliec
04-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I would notify them, perhaps in a letter or an email. I might even write a letter to the BBB, but I wouldn't rub anybody's nose in it. In the end, they won't give a good gosh darn anyway.

I'm not so sure about that. I contacted the owner of my current dealership (through e-mail) regarding the service mgr. In 15 minutes the service mgr. contacted me back and ask that I call. I called and she apologized and has been very pleasant to me since the incident.

wyliec
04-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Bob,

PM sent.

Buttsy
04-15-2012, 10:24 AM
My 2 cents.................for sure notify them. Then see how they absorb your concern and what they offer to do about it. They have to know there mechanics mistake and they have to talk to the mechanic to ensure he pays greater attention to the "details" when he completes his work. Also I would like to hear them say that they have introduced some sort of post repair inspection process to ensure a higher compliance to quality service. Even if they say they will be reviewing this mechanics each and every repair for the next 6 months to ensure higher quality this is something.

Sadly, flat out mistakes happen in life. Most of us sadly have made mistakes in our professional careers and we have all had to ensure it will not happen again. I assure you for the most part a quality technician does not start out the day thinking "what can I forget today that may kill someone"? This is a professional development tool that the shop manager needs to be aware of so that he can work with his mechanic to ensure he minimizes the chance of it ever happening again.

If you get the right answers and if you are satisfied with their actions, this may be the safest place for you to ever have your Spyder worked on again? This can act as real wake up call as fortunately through your knowledge of your bike you were able to know something was wrong and no one was injured.

Lastly if you come away feeling the dealer did not respond appropriately then by all means "let the dogs of war" wreak havoc to ensure public safety.:thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Buttsy,
I think that you must have been reading my feeble mind... :thumbup: :roflblack: That is exactly how I'm going to be proceeding. I'll be gauging their responses to this issue and then taking what I feel is the appropriate action.

Mistakes DO happen in life: I've certainly been responsible for more than my fair share of them... :opps: But I try to own up to them and then learn from them so as to become a "repeat offender".

Buttsy
04-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Buttsy,
I think that you must have been reading my feeble mind... :thumbup: :roflblack: That is exactly how I'm going to be proceeding. I'll be gauging their responses to this issue and then taking what I feel is the appropriate action.

Mistakes DO happen in life: I've certainly been responsible for more than my fair share of them... :opps: But I try to own up to them and then learn from them so as to become a "repeat offender".

I am a "Field Service Manager" by trade also known as "Live Target" so I am slanted in the way I look at things. Thumbs up to you for giving the repair facility the opportunity to behave responsibily first, drives me crazy when a customer doesn't give me an opportunity to treat them right. Lot's of repair facilities do awesome work and know how to treat a customer. This doesn't mean they are immune to mistakes or a difficult diagnosis that can drive them crazy as well. In today's computer world how many times do you encounter an intermittent problem, trust me it is difficult to repair something you can not make happen. Used to be the manufacturers would allow the repair facilities to just replace under warranty the "suspected" part but not anymore.

To all out there, give the repair facility a chance to make it right before pushing the "launch" key. I know I would appreciate it for sure!

Bob Denman
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
To all out there, give the repair facility a chance to make it right before pushing the "launch" key. I know I would appreciate it for sure!
:agree:
:bowdown::bowdown:
:bowdown:

dave01
04-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Personally, I'd forget the battle. There is nothing to gain. Let the other dealer repair your Spyder properly (and hopefully more quickly) and never darken the doors of the first one again. JMHO
I have to ask....Why forget the battle. It is a pure case of a dealership not repairing the vehicle properly and letting it leave in an unsafe condition. Forget it and maybe it will happen to another owner. Nothing to gain? How about the peace of mind that you may have prevented something like this from happening to another. I would be burning them down on all websites and at the dealership when potential customers come in. I have had issues like this when on 2 wheels where the axle pin was not inserted and the rear axle backed off, causing the chain to lodge against the sprocket and locking up the rear wheel. Maybe that is why I am so passionate about it.

dave01
04-15-2012, 02:00 PM

Didnt they have the chance to repair it rught the first time? I agree that things can be overlooked, but a simple after-repair ride would have shown the person doing the ride that something was not right.

NancysToy
04-15-2012, 02:37 PM
I have to ask....Why forget the battle. It is a pure case of a dealership not repairing the vehicle properly and letting it leave in an unsafe condition. Forget it and maybe it will happen to another owner. Nothing to gain? How about the peace of mind that you may have prevented something like this from happening to another. I would be burning them down on all websites and at the dealership when potential customers come in. I have had issues like this when on 2 wheels where the axle pin was not inserted and the rear axle backed off, causing the chain to lodge against the sprocket and locking up the rear wheel. Maybe that is why I am so passionate about it.
I have never seen a campaign like this be successful with a dealer that doesn't care. They seldom change, no matter what they promise...and Bob's dealer has already shown an immense capacity for lack of response, flimsy excuses, and broken promises. By all means they could be approached, and if the stars are aligned they may even respond favorably, but to enter into a battle would be fruitless. I wouldn't want that dealer to repair my vehicle after a major goof like that, so there is no sense in getting an ulcer over a battle whose victory is strictly symbolic. Far better to spread the word to chase others away than to stand at their door and chance being hurt or arrested, IMO.

ARtraveler
04-15-2012, 11:55 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: You are very soft spoken about the whole situation. I would not be able to do that.

Farmboy
04-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Sorry Bob to see this. Makes my neck get red :mad:

docdoru
04-16-2012, 05:07 AM

Two different opinions: one has to choose between SURVIVAL and JUST STATISTIC. :read:

dannymax
04-16-2012, 05:49 AM
I have never seen a campaign like this be successful with a dealer that doesn't care. They seldom change, no matter what they promise...and Bob's dealer has already shown an immense capacity for lack of response, flimsy excuses, and broken promises. By all means they could be approached, and if the stars are aligned they may even respond favorably, but to enter into a battle would be fruitless. I wouldn't want that dealer to repair my vehicle after a major goof like that, so there is no sense in getting an ulcer over a battle whose victory is strictly symbolic. Far better to spread the word to chase others away than to stand at their door and chance being hurt or arrested, IMO.

:agree::agree::agree:

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
I want to give them a chance to respond to the situation; you guys will definitely be the first to know how everything transpires...:thumbup:
BTW... The Bike is going to a different shop for the repairs and I'm going to STRONGLY suggest that the original shop foots the bill for it. I don't know how it's all going to play out, but I'll be firm, yet tactful...
"Tact is the art of telling somebody to go to Hell, and having them look forward to the trip."

wyliec
04-16-2012, 07:13 AM
Bob,

I only dealt with the owner once at the place in question. My first impression was that he was an alright guy. I hope he foots the bill or at least part of it. If he doesn't, I'll wear a protest sign on the May 6 ride.

By the way, if Carlo or his partner gives me some satisfaction, I'll give you a buck 299 since you instigated me. Oh, I forgot, that buck 299 is going to come out of the $10 that Randy is going to owe me. Do you hear me Randy?

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Well I am feeling a bit better... :thumbup:
The owner of the shop called me a little while ago: absolutely Horrified that the bike got our of his shop in that condition. He was very apologetic and of course wanted me to bring it back to him for the repairs; but he did understand why I had contacted another shop for that chore.
So there was no yelling, cursing, crying, tantrums or threats and the phone call was... friendly! :thumbup: He said he'll do anything necessary to make this right and I believe him.
So far...so good! :2thumbs:

wyliec
04-16-2012, 08:33 AM
I guess I'll be riding in his May 6 get-together without the protest sign.:joke:

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I appreciate the offer Wylie! :2thumbs: And I'm VERY glad that the sign won't be necessary...

dave01
04-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Well I am feeling a bit better... :thumbup:
The owner of the shop called me a little while ago: absolutely Horrified that the bike got our of his shop in that condition. He was very apologetic and of course wanted me to bring it back to him for the repairs; but he did understand why I had contacted another shop for that chore.
So there was no yelling, cursing, crying, tantrums or threats and the phone call was... friendly! :thumbup: He said he'll do anything necessary to make this right and I believe him.
So far...so good! :2thumbs:

Wow, great news for you. Glad to hear he stepped up and I hope he follows thru with his repair department. He should have offered right away to come and get the Spyder due to the nature of the issues. I have the OCCUPY signs made, but will hold off since I dont know what shop you used. LOL

arntufun
04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
So......... what is this the third or fourth time this person has apologized to you over various issues ??? How many times are you going to feed into this ???? :banghead:

SpyderAnn01
04-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Sounds like good news. I hope he follows through and foots the bill for his shop's errors.

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 09:37 AM
:hun: He was apologetic over the delay in completing the initial repairs; but pretty much stood fast with his viewpoint that he had to take care of his snowmobile customers also... Frustrating; but even I have to now admit that he probably had a valid reason for...
This one he offered up without any reservations or hesitations...

dannymax
04-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Sounds like he's trying....I'd be inclined to give him a break too. FWIW Bob, I'd say you're handling it just right. Good on ya! :thumbup:

Arr MiHardies
04-16-2012, 10:54 AM
With how long your Spyder was in the shop, there is absolutely zero excuse for a screw up like this. Should never have been there that long to begin with. Snow mobilers are paying customers, but gosh darn it, you are too. Things should have been repaired in the order they came in.

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 12:45 PM
At this point I can't worry about the 140 days.. :gaah: It just gives me gas.. :shocked:
I'm more interested in what he'll do to compensate me for the repairs. he said that "He'd do whatever it took to make it right.." The proof of this pie will be in the eating I guess... You guys will know as soon as I do! :thumbup:

Arr MiHardies
04-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I'd beat the dead horse and hang it over his head. 140 days plenty of time to notice something like that.

Bob Denman
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM
:yikes: :bdh::bdh::bdh::yikes:

Arr MiHardies
04-16-2012, 04:55 PM
People make mistakes, but I'm not particularly forgiving of incompetence. Especially after what you went through just getting your Spyder fixed the first time.

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Maybe I just try to not lose too much sleep over stuff that in the end, is just "stuff"...

My Missus tells me that I'll never suffer from stress, but i am one powerful carrier of it! :roflblack:

Buttsy
04-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Maybe I just try to not lose too much sleep over stuff that in the end, is just "stuff"...

I try and have "fun" outside of my work as much as possible. I bought my Spyder (mucho buck investment) as a "stress reliever" of sort, others I understand it is their daily driver. I also appreciate others views as frustration can drive you nuts when you perceive others don't care.

Lot of stress and anger in todays world, so I try my best not to contribute to it? Good Luck hope they look after you.....

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
"Stress is the confusion that arises when the mind must override the body's basic desire to choke the living :cus: of of some :cus:hole who desperately needs it..." :roflblack:

rnet
04-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear Bob as I just found out.

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Ron,
I think that things are looking up... I'll keep you in the loop with it! :thumbup:
Time will tell for sure! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 08:58 AM
I've had several conversations with the owner; he has called me. he's very concerned and wants to make sure that the bike is properly fixed. I believe that one part; albeit a kind of important part, doesn't have to be a millstone tied around his neck.
Short story; I'd go back to his shop! :thumbup:
Besides, I've probably made more mistakes each day of my life than most folks make in a year... so i don't want to be the one throwing stones! :opps:

Mspiv
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
I've had several conversations with the owner; he has called me. he's very concerned and wants to make sure that the bike is properly fixed. I believe that one part; albeit a kind of important part, doesn't have to be a millstone tied around his neck.
Besides, I've probably made more mistakes each day of my life than most folks make in a year... so i don't want to be the one throwing stones! :opps:

I sincerely hope your mistakes don't have the potential to kill or injure otherwise you / they should not be in that
profession (take Spyder out of the equation and substitute DOCTOR, TAKE OUT BUSHING and substitute knee joint replacement.

I am ,however, glad it has been resolved to your satisfaction and the dealer has had the opportunity to do the right thing

Just my 2€

Arr MiHardies
04-17-2012, 09:33 AM

Just because the owner is a nice and wants to make it right it doesn't mean the mechanic is competent or qualified to repair your machine. Did the new shop check out your iPod harness? Or did you get the iPod connection working?

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 10:01 AM
They're going to take a peek at that while they're also digging into the throttle body issue... The P1614 messages just keep on a-coming! :gaah:

ARtraveler
04-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Each day I am amazed at how well you handle this situation and how you are willing to go the extra mile with giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt. I got all upset when I was going to have to wait three or four days to get a new drive belt ordered and put on. Turned out, the dealer got it fixed within 24 hours--since he had a spare belt at home.

I try not to sweat items over which I have no control--what happens, happens. It usually works different over issues like you are having though. You are to be complimented.

Update on mine: after a 5 mile, painful drive home from the dealer, I still have not been able to get out and ride yet. My joint issues were acting up all weekend, and akspyderlady and myself did not venture out for a ride. I am going to try riding the spyder this PM when I get home from work. Will let you know what transpires.

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Well here's to hoping that you'll be able to start feeling better once you're able to log some quality "Seat-time" with AkSpyderlady... :thumbup:

GeoffCee
04-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I've come late into this, Bob, I've been visiting my brother who has had a hard time with infection following a knee joint replacement. I've watched your video and you're right, it's a shocking thing to watch a front wheel move about like that.

Some have sung your praises for being so restrained and I agree. Who was it who said the meek shall inherit the Earth? You have the kinda attitude that gets things put to rights, but maybe at a different dealership in future...

Glad you're OK, Bob. :f_spider:

Bob Denman
04-17-2012, 01:32 PM
I've come late into this, Bob, I've been visiting my brother who has had a hard time with infection following a knee joint replacement.
Glad you're OK, Bob. :f_spider:
I'm just hoping that your brother is okay! :shocked: Post-surgical infections can become a real big deal in a real big hurry!

Bob Denman
04-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Okay... The parts are in and the bike is at the shop... and it's gonna rain for about five days... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn:
They're even going to take care of the throttle body issues while they've got the bike in there. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
04-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Okay... The parts are in and the bike is at the shop... and it's gonna rain for about five days... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn:
They're even going to take care of the throttle body issues while they've got the bike in there. :thumbup:

Well if it is going to rain for 5 days that should mean it will be ready tomorrow.

Bob Denman
04-20-2012, 06:10 PM
:shocked: I almost hope not! :gaah:

dannymax
04-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Maybe things are finally headed your way Bob....even if it took 5 days of rain to do it! :thumbup:

GeoffCee
04-21-2012, 05:56 AM
I'm just hoping that your brother is okay! :shocked: Post-surgical infections can become a real big deal in a real big hurry!

Thanks, Bob. He's just had the all-clear from his surgeon so we're all relieved at that. Now begins the long process of exercising to get some deflection (movement) in the joint which he says feels as stiff as a plank. I joked with him that if the infection hadn't been cured he might have been feeling stiff all over! :pray: :roflblack:

mastertek2000
04-21-2012, 06:26 AM
holy crap dealers suck when i picked mine 2012 from the dealer drove it home went for a sticker the next day and failed no turn signal so i called the dealer and bitched them out if you cant even make sure the lights work how do i know everything else is safe so needeless for me to safe i got the manuel hand had them send me over i P.D.I. sheet that's a pre delivery inspection form and found a few other things they missed so you know what the dealers said to me i will give you a good deal on your first service LMFAO i told him sure so you can have the same guy work on it no thanks will do my Owen

Bob Denman
04-21-2012, 08:35 AM
:hun: :shocked: I'm sorry, but a little punctuation will go a long way...
Your turnsignals didn't work, and that caused the bike to fail a safety inspection??? :gaah: Yeah; i'd be pretty ticked off about that one. :gaah:

boborgera
04-21-2012, 09:14 AM
In Jersey turn signals are optional, No one knows how to use them :gaah:
When you do use them it's like your asking permission to move over, and Very few drivers will give you permission they'll just pick up speed and close up the space.:banghead:

rogerb
04-21-2012, 09:35 AM
The question I am asking is Doesn't the dealer do safety inspections? Up here in Maine if the dealer doesn't do inspections he has it done before you drive it off the lot. Without sticker you are in violation unless you go to State Police and get a transfer permit (for a fee of course). to go to inspection station. ???

NancysToy
04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm sure glad we don't have inspections in Michigan!

Bob Denman
04-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Maybe I'm too much of a sheep or I've drinked (Drank, drunked... whatever :opps:) too much of the Kool-aid; but I'd just as soon know that everybody's got to meet at least some sort of minimum standard for their equipment...
Of course none of this works worth a :cus: if the inspection station isn't doing what they're being paid to do... :gaah:

wa3wheels
04-22-2012, 12:01 AM
holy crap dealers suck when i picked mine 2012 from the dealer drove it home went for a sticker the next day and failed no turn signal so i called the dealer and bitched them out if you cant even make sure the lights work how do i know everything else is safe so needeless for me to safe i got the manuel hand had them send me over i P.D.I. sheet that's a pre delivery inspection form and found a few other things they missed so you know what the dealers said to me i will give you a good deal on your first service LMFAO i told him sure so you can have the same guy work on it no thanks will do my Owen

Did you do your pre-ride safety inspection prior to ride ?

Bob Denman
04-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Good point! Sometimes we just take it for granted that all of this technology will always be there... And then we get so surprised when it fails! :gaah:
But this one is really sounding more like a dealership issue... :cus: It should have been caught and corrected before that bike got near an open door for delivery!