PDA

View Full Version : Leesburg Bikefest - Thunder Beach

dogg8988
04-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Leesburg Bikefest and Thunder Beach 2012 are almost here. Anyone have any plans to go, and perhaps meet somewhere. Last time we all had lunch at JJ Finns near Leesburg, it was great. Last year we all had lunch at Thunder Beach in the Fall. What about a lunch for all Spyder riders this year at both Leesburg Bikefest and Thunder Beach. Lets have some fun:sour::):):):):clap::clap:

bcoulter19
04-11-2012, 10:53 AM
when are they?

dogg8988
04-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Leesburg BikeFest is from April 26-29, 2012 and Panama City Beach's Thunder Beach is May 2-6, 2012. I like both of these events over Daytona's Bikeweek as these cities treat you great. I go to a lot of eventa and Thunder Beach is my favorite. Leesburg is great also. There is a lot of great places to ride plus the events themself.

johnnyrocket
04-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Leesburg BikeFest is from April 26-29, 2012 and Panama City Beach's Thunder Beach is May 2-6, 2012. I like both of these events over Daytona's Bikeweek as these cities treat you great. I go to a lot of eventa and Thunder Beach is my favorite. Leesburg is great also. There is a lot of great places to ride plus the events themself.

I would like to do Leesburg again and the restaurant that was jj fins is not called that anymore but would be a good place to meet. Set a time.:yes:

johnnyrocket
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
I would like to do Leesburg again and the restaurant that was jj fins is not called that anymore but would be a good place to meet. Set a time.:yes:

Just remembered Spyderfest is the same time as Leesburg, so maybe not so many Spyders this year will attend.

Questions
04-12-2012, 06:23 AM
I'm in for Leesburg. I will be up there the day before and staying the day after. You're right, it's not JJ Finns anymore. Another name but I can't remember what it is. (old age? nah) My cuzins house is only about 2
miles from there. Maybe I can get them to ride their Harley's :yikes: and meet us. Keep me in the loop.

Jim

CJ/johnnyg
04-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Just remembered Spyderfest is the same time as Leesburg, so maybe not so many Spyders this year will attend.

Yep we usually attend this one, Its always a nice one but, we will be at spyderfest so Johnnyg and I will not be there this year.