PDA

View Full Version : we did it!

SPYDER Mike
04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
we got our Blue RTSE5 last week !:yes:
get the endorsement Friday and will be 2 up soon. looking forward to never being home this summer. our two BIG dogs(Kuvasz) will forget what we look like.
does anyone wave at cops ?? do they wave back ??
info from Spdyer Lovers was in-valuable in making this decision.:doorag:

Mspiv
04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
get the endorsement Friday and will be 2 up soon. looking forward to never being home this summer. our two BIG dogs(Kuvasz) will forget what we look like.

Enjoy 2 up cause your significant other will want their own soon enough.
had to look up KUVASZ. WHAT A GREAT LOOKING BREED, I love working dogs.
cops ( aka LEO) some wave back depends on state. Usually they wave me over not back..

CyncySpyder
04-10-2012, 09:45 PM
:congrats: & :welcome:

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome Aboard, now the fun begins..mike.:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
04-10-2012, 10:19 PM
:congrats: and I know what you mean about the dogs forgetting who you are. We just found a new boarding kennel today to use this summer while we are on our trips. You should try to get to the BRP Owner's Event in Durango, CO in June. It will be a great opportunity for you to meet lots of spyderlovers in one place.

ARtraveler
04-10-2012, 10:33 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde. :welcome:

I usually don't wave at cops, but I have had State Troopers give me the high sign for all the lights on my :spyder2:

Spyder Couple
04-11-2012, 01:46 AM
[QUOTE
info from Spdyer Lovers was in-valuable in making this decision.:doorag:[/QUOTE]

I wave to all Motorcycle cops and they always wave back..as they are going the other way :yes:

:congrats::welcome:

Big Iron
04-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Hey,,,we wave back! But not at those who wave at us with the middle finger!!

Grandpa Spyder
04-11-2012, 05:00 AM
:congrats:are going to love your :spyder2: and :welcome:you are going to feel like this guy:yes:

GloryRyders
04-11-2012, 05:31 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:.........let the mods begin!

Lamonster
04-11-2012, 05:38 AM
:welcome:and :congrats:

I live in a small town and I always wave at cops because I know most of them or they know me. I'll just leave it at that :doorag:

CJ/johnnyg
04-11-2012, 05:41 AM
:congrats::welcome:You will love riding 2up, we did it for a year. then hubby convience me to try and ride it myself, what a mistake on his part. he had to go buy me one!:yes::yes::spyder2:

Yol Bolsun
04-11-2012, 06:26 AM
:congrats::welcome:You will love riding 2up, we did it for a year. then hubby convience me to try and ride it myself, what a mistake on his part. he had to go buy me one!:yes::yes::spyder2:

Same basic scenario for us. Got our RT SE5 cuz, "Sure I'll drive it too, IF we get an automatic."... Three and a half months later, SWMBO (sewnonnie) has her own, '08 GS SM5.

Enjoy this summer, it may be your last together ... err, 2up I mean.

Bob Denman
04-11-2012, 06:56 AM
Here's to lots of miles and smiles for the both of you! :cheers: :thumbup:

MarkLawson
04-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Welcome to a whole new world of fun and excitement!

fastfraser
04-11-2012, 08:26 AM
:welcome::congrats::spyder2: ON.

lyonsden
04-11-2012, 09:14 AM
WELCOME! and the addiction begins!:ohyea:

SPYDER Mike
04-11-2012, 11:46 AM

Addiction is correct. Mike already has the HMT Brake light, GPS, mirror(for Debbie),eventually Elkas, bump skid plate,graphics (GT Stripes).......some ordered, some still deciding...
thanx for the info about the cops. prayin for sun

Hawk Eye
04-11-2012, 06:02 PM
:welcome: & :congrats: It gets better & better.

Hawk Eye :yes: :yes: :doorag: :doorag:

Tru-Blue
04-12-2012, 05:31 PM
:congrats: we did it last May! I purchased our :spyder2: for mothers day surprise and My wife and kids love it! Welcome to the fun world of :f_spider:! I have been riding all winter and am ready to shed the layers as spring/summer arrive :2thumbs: