PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Spyder Riders - Shirts!

Yol Bolsun
04-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Folks,

Go to the Georgia Spyder Riders - Shirts (http://www.gaspyderriders.com/shirts.html) page.

Melanie and I ordered Safety Green, long sleeve shirts for ourselves. Color and sleeve length are your choice. I would ask that the Large Logo be put on the backs. The front is up to you. Melanie and I have our SpyderLovers 'handles' on the right front and the original small oval GSR emblems on the left side.

Cavman
04-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I've ordered two in short sleeve in the same color Safety Green. I was told that they don't normally carry that color and will have to order it. My shirts should be ready by Friday?

MarkLawson
04-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Picking up my shirts now and see Keith's and John Law's are ready...

Yol Bolsun
04-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Picking up my shirts now and see Keith's and John Law's are ready...

:thumbup:

Cavman
04-13-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm headed out this morning to fetch my shirts. Got a call yesterday that they were ready.

Hawk
04-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm getting mine done in royal short sleeve, probably going to pick up an orange one too. Also getting my real name under my handle in a smaller font. Post some real pics of them after picking them up. Tammy will get a Royal as well and probably a pink one too.

MarkLawson
04-13-2012, 10:44 AM
My shirt turned out great! I got the safety green so Keith could see me...

Yol Bolsun
04-13-2012, 06:34 PM
My shirt turned out great! I got the safety green so Keith could see me...

:roflblack: Help, I've been blinded by some bright object in my mirror!

Hawk
04-13-2012, 08:02 PM
I went crazy. Got the safety yellow/green for me and Tammy, got Tammy a pink, got me a royal with orange logos, and a burnt orange shirt as well.

MarkLawson
04-13-2012, 08:04 PM
I went crazy. Got the safety yellow/green for me and Tammy, got Tammy a pink, got me a royal with orange logos, and a burnt orange shirt as well.

Ah, went for the discount when you buy five.

Daisyjoe
04-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Is there a site for the colors,sizes, and ordering info?:dontknow:

Bumblebee67
04-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Go to the first post by kieth, click on the highlighted red words - Georgia Spyder Riders - Shirts (http://www.gaspyderriders.com/shirts.html) and that will give you the contact info you are looking for :thumbup: (or just click on these ones)

MarkLawson
04-14-2012, 08:17 AM

Their website is here: http://www.bigfrogsnellville.com/

You can get an idea of what they offer.

sewnonnie
04-14-2012, 12:44 PM
We picked up our shirts today. I really like the way the artwork that Sarah did came out. Thank you, Joan, Sarah and Mark for everything you did to hlp us.

I put it on when we arrived at Mtn Motor Sports today. The safety green really stands out. I am glad we got the long sleeves as it will be nice in warm weather with my black Can-Am vest. I plan to wear it on 4/19 at Mtn Motor Sports when the CanAm trailer is there. Anyone else that wants to come by is welcome.

sewnonnie
04-14-2012, 12:47 PM

The sizes are unisex and according to the saleperson, order your standard size. I ordered an XL and Keith ordered a 2XL. they should notshrink if cared for properly.

GASpyderLady
04-14-2012, 10:24 PM
We picked up our shirts today. I really like the way the artwork that Sarah did came out. Thank you, Joan, Sarah and Mark for everything you did to hlp us.

I put it on when we arrived at Mtn Motor Sports today. The safety green really stands out. I am glad we got the long sleeves as it will be nice in warm weather with my black Can-Am vest. I plan to wear it on 4/19 at Mtn Motor Sports when the CanAm trailer is there. Anyone else that wants to come by is welcome.

I will let Sarah know. I will have to wear my shirt to the gym where our son's climb or even get her one. Is it only a week away? How did that happen. Time to prep, cant wait !

Joan

Hawk
04-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I will let Sarah know. I will have to wear my shirt to the gym where our son's climb or even get her one. Is it only a week away? How did that happen. Time to prep, cant wait !

Joan

Tell her thanks for all her help with the design!!! We really appreciate it.

jeromeb
04-15-2012, 09:12 AM
My friend Wayne and I ordered safety green long sleeve shirts Friday and was told we would have them by this Friday. We leave for the fest on the 23rd and will be at the Days End in St James.
Jerry

MarkLawson
04-15-2012, 11:20 AM
The sizes are unisex and according to the saleperson, order your standard size. I ordered an XL and Keith ordered a 2XL. they should notshrink if cared for properly.

They also have ladies sizes & styles.

sewnonnie
04-15-2012, 01:44 PM
The safety green does not come in ladies sizes at Big Frog

Cavman
04-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Which Mtn Motor Sports on 4/19? There are several listed.

Yol Bolsun
04-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Which Mtn Motor Sports on 4/19? There are several listed.

Mountain Motorsports
899 Iris Dr. S.E. Conyers GA 30094
Phone: 770.761.4800

jeromeb
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
My shirts were mailed yesterday and arrived today. They look great we should be able to spot each other at the rally.
Jerry