PDA

View Full Version : Spyder RT rental.

Netminder
04-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone, my wife and I finished our course last week and each had a spyder ride for a couple of hours as part of the course. We really enjoyed it and booked a day rental for tomorrow. Once we finish that we will make our decision and probably purchase our Spyder RT limited on April, 27 with hopes of picking it up on May, 11. Hopefully the weather will be good as it was raining on and off today. I am sure we will love it and will post tomorrow night on how it went. I have posted before as I researched this purchase and once again thank everyone for their knowledge.;)

CyncySpyder
04-10-2012, 04:09 PM
:yes::congrats: & :welcome::yes:

ARtraveler
04-10-2012, 04:14 PM
:welcome::congrats:

SpyderAnn01
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
:congrats: and have fun with your rental

Netminder
04-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Well, here is the update. Had the rental today. A brand new (1 km) bronze Rt Limited. Put on 270 km (170 miles), what a blast! My wife said she felt very safe on it, which is a good thing! I even took a turn on the back and it was very comfortable, but not near as much fun as riding it! We did all kinds of roads and found that it handled exceptional. We are both sold and returned to the dealer with a big ear to ear smile! We will do the final paperwork on April 27 (would be sooner, but prior engagements) and pick up our new addition on May 11. I hope I can wait! I am already anxious for the next ride. Hope to see you all in the spyder hood sometime soon!;)

CyncySpyder
04-11-2012, 08:46 PM
:yes::congrats::2excited: Hope you can hold out for your next fix! :2excited::congrats::yes:

Netminder
04-11-2012, 10:04 PM
:yes::congrats::2excited: Hope you can hold out for your next fix! :2excited::congrats::yes:

Thanks Dave! Hope you are feeling better and Teddy and you are getting your spyder fixes more often now. Will you be at SITA this year? If so we will be glad to see you and Teddy!

Paula(Butch2025)
04-12-2012, 06:43 AM
:welcome: