PDA

View Full Version : Hermann Wine Run will Out Charm the Ladies Ride at Spyderfest!!!

Joanie
04-08-2012, 08:44 PM
For all those who will be going on the "fabulous" Hermann Wine Ryde there will be a special charm to the day. Unlike the Ladies Ride where "trinkets" will be given. We will make sure to charm your day and you will have something to remember this day by!!!

Can't wait to have a fun day!!!

:2thumbs::spyder2::yes:

GloryRyders
04-08-2012, 08:50 PM
"Charms" sound like a better deal than "trinkets"...............sure hope Spyderlady and Yazz doesn't see this:gaah::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderLady
04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Charms, but not wine....then they will come for the trinkets...don't you know the ladies ride is historical and we won't have any of those WO-men around!!

Mo Lee
04-09-2012, 04:26 AM
Charms, but not wine....then they will come for the trinkets...don't you know the ladies ride is historical and we won't have any of those WO-men around!!
Are you sure?:joke:

Joanie
04-09-2012, 06:57 AM

Historical??? Or do you mean that.... Oh well my mother taught me to respect my elders!!!

Agree with MoLee about Wo-men. I know where one will be so don't worry!!!!!:joke:

flamingobabe
04-09-2012, 08:46 AM
this is soooo unfair...I want to do both rides....decisions....decisions

pitbull
04-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Just taking them out for late night pie....... You guys are FUNNY!

Yazz
04-09-2012, 05:43 PM

:agree: Well said SpyderLady!

ThreeFeet
04-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I WANT WINE!!!! I suppose I will be at work when ya'll go north to win country!!! UNFAIR!!! Joanie ( sorry bout the spelling!!) you bringing me back a bottle of really nice sweet red wine?? I hope?:bowdown:

Joanie
04-10-2012, 08:59 PM
I WANT WINE!!!! I suppose I will be at work when ya'll go north to win country!!! UNFAIR!!! Joanie ( sorry bout the spelling!!) you bringing me back a bottle of really nice sweet red wine?? I hope?:bowdown:

Sharon, yes I will!!!

Sweet red wine, that is my favorite!!!

You know that SpyderLady, she is a real wine nut!!! Loves it just like me. I think we really are sisters!!!!

I just think she is jealous that she can't go on the wine ryde!!!!:ohyea:

(Linda you know I love you!!!)

Joanie
04-10-2012, 09:00 PM

Spelling is correct!!! Don't know why you are sorry!!

pitbull
04-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Isn't that a song too, red red wine lol

SteveMac
04-10-2012, 09:10 PM

Yeah. That song "rocks". Which brings us back around to The Rock Ride! Twisties AND BBQ. Now that does Rock! ;););)

Joanie
04-10-2012, 09:11 PM

Yes... Maybe we will be singing it at Friday Night Lights!!!

Truly think Linda and I are sisters!!!

Joanie
04-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah. That song "rocks". Which brings us back around to The Rock Ride! Twisties AND BBQ. Now that does Rock! ;););)

Blah!! Blah!!! Rock Ryde is a Rock. Wine is the Charm!!!

SteveMac
04-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey now, we are getting off to a "rocky" start here,,, which brings me back around to The Rock Ride. Did I mention Twisties and BBQ?

pitbull
04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
I beat you all I got PIE !!! On my ryde!!! :roflblack:

GloryRyders
04-10-2012, 09:39 PM
But on the Hermann Ryde you can go to the oldest continually operating tavern west of the Mississippi River for lunch if you so desire or to the oldest, most awarded winery in the state and try 27 different wines:yes:and have lunch in the carriage house (no horses allowed).:roflblack:

WE OFFER CHOICES!:2thumbs:

Joanie
04-10-2012, 09:43 PM
But on the Hermann Ryde you can go to the oldest continually operating tavern west of the Mississippi River for lunch if you so desire or to the oldest, most awarded winery in the state and try 27 different wines:yes:and have lunch in the carriage house (no horses allowed).:roflblack:

WE OFFER CHOICES!:2thumbs:

Enough said!!!

The wine ryde is the "bomb" aka "the best" option for Friday!!

Spydeejane
04-11-2012, 07:09 AM
this is soooo unfair...I want to do both rides....decisions....decisions

If you don't make the Herman ride, Cuba has its own winery now--Belmont Winery and Brix on 66 Bistro. It sets on a hill on Route 66 about two miles east of the Wagon Wheel Motel. They have a neat covered pavilion with tables where you can sit, listen to music, and watch the fields and cows. You can also catch a good sunset. They have a nice tasting room and the bistro inside. You have to go up a gravel drive, but it is short and not a big problem if you go slowly. I think that there will be a rack card in your goodie back about the winery.

Very nice people run the winery. They are motorcycle people. When the wife saw us going up the drive as she was driving down, she stopped to look over the spyder and had to sit on it.

SpyderLady
04-11-2012, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Joanie;438473]Spelling is correct!!! Don't know why you are sorry!![/

SpyderLady
04-11-2012, 07:47 PM
The song is "red solo cup"

SpyderLady
04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes... Maybe we will be singing it at Friday Night Lights!!!

Truly think Linda and I are sisters!!!

Actually I do sweet home Alabama if the USCI guy is there tat I sand with last year

SteveMac
04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
The song is "red solo cup"

Oh yes. That song "ROCKS" too.

I am working on my (rock) subliminal (rock) messaging (rock) techniques!

:roflblack:

GloryRyders
04-13-2012, 06:18 AM
Steve, I think that everyone is getting the message..............maybe you could try "rocks in the head" :dontknow:. Oh, by the way, whats the name of your ryde??:roflblack: Was it something to do with wine :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

zrc
04-13-2012, 08:37 AM
I would like a DiSaronno on the Rocks plz.

Joanie
04-13-2012, 10:53 AM
I would like a DiSaronno on the Rocks plz.

Hmmmm....

I am sure we can find you some!!:doorag:

Joanie
04-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Steve, I think that everyone is getting the message..............maybe you could try "rocks in the head" :dontknow:. Oh, by the way, whats the name of your ryde??:roflblack: Was it something to do with wine :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Jim,
Think he might be whining, because he was to go on the most wonderful ride on Friday, which is the Hermann Wine Ryde!!!:thumbup:

SteveMac
04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Jim,
Think he might be whining, because he was to go on the most wonderful ride on Friday, which is the Hermann Wine Ryde!!!:thumbup:

NO! I am not "wine"ing er,,,,, whining! Now you've got me confused. There must be "rocks" in my head after all.

Which brings me back around to The Rock Ride,,, ;) !!!

GloryRyders
04-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Steve, a couple glass of wine will make you forget the "rocks" in your head or you can have your wine on the "rocks".:roflblack:

Joanie
04-13-2012, 09:10 PM
It seems that SpyderLady is upset that all of our Wine Ryder will have a wine charm to remember their wonderful Friday at Spyderfest.

She thinks trinkets will buy smiles....:wrong:

Charms are the happy smiley faces!!! :cheers: