PDA

View Full Version : Pitbulls spyderfest secret ryde

pitbull
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Hey guys just wanted to make it official, this year at spyderfest right after "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT" I've got a top secret coffee & pie run. I know like there's not enough going on already right:dontknow:
This ryde won't be for everyone but i'm looking forward to it, it's kinda for the die hard, fun loving crowd, you might even say a huuuligan run. It's not far but I talked "when I say talked" PAYED! a little mom and pop shop into opening up for us after 11pm to serve coffee:coffee: pie and other deserts....:cheers:

The group leaves from the drive in around 10:30 11:00 there will no rules, line, or time cut off, only be ready try to stay with me, leave when you want, find your own way back if needed, only 12 miles from cuba. You must be ready to chillax, have fun, and kick back, again I know this ryde won't be for everyone, and I'm keeping the location secret..... Or you all might leave and be there without me. :lecturef_smilie:

CMA Cowboy
04-07-2012, 06:17 PM
If it is the place I'm thinking then it would be on our way home. Good place to stop for dessert.

StriperKing
04-07-2012, 06:22 PM
This sounds right up our ally.I am an expert chillaxer. Do they have 12 oz. coffee`s :cheers:?

pitbull
04-07-2012, 06:23 PM
If it is the place I'm thinking then it would be on our way home. Good place to stop for dessert.

Hello nice to meet you cma, and I'm not sure if I know ya, i see your in waynesville mo, the mogang was founded out of there..... Started it all! but I'm betting it's not the place your thinking..... And I'm not giving hints :shocked::roflblack::roflblack:

pitbull
04-07-2012, 06:24 PM
This sounds right up our ally.I am an expert chillaxer. Do they have 12 oz. coffee`s :cheers:?

They do! And sounds great! Do I have my first commitment ???

StriperKing
04-07-2012, 06:27 PM

You talked me into it. Yep.

CMA Cowboy
04-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Great to find another great pie place. My wife is the road captain for our local CMA chapter and could use another destination spot as well. Have had the spyder since last July and met some of the MOGANG group over here in Waynesville. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends later this month.

pitbull
04-07-2012, 06:33 PM

Awesome!!! :yes:

pitbull
04-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Great to find another great pie place. My wife is the road captain for our local CMA chapter and could use another destination spot as well. Have had the spyder since last July and met some of the MOGANG group over here in Waynesville. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends later this month.

Very cool, your going to love this little place. Have great great food!

Mo Lee
04-07-2012, 06:41 PM
And you will for sure, I think I've seen you, wait a minute I've met you several times. I believe there is another blue RT in the area as well and that was who I was thinking of, this is pinkies husband Right.

CMA Cowboy
04-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Yep, I seem to have no other name but Pinky's husband. Just kidding. I believe we have met a few times at breakfast.

Mo Lee
04-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey guys just wanted to make it official, this year at spyderfest right after "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT" I've got a top secret coffee & pie run. I know like there's not enough going on already right:dontknow:
This ryde won't be for everyone but i'm looking forward to it, it's kinda for the die hard, fun loving crowd, you might even say a huuuligan run. It's not far but I talked "when I say talked" PAYED! a little mom and pop shop into opening up for us after 11pm to serve coffee:coffee: pie and other deserts....:cheers:

The group leaves from the drive in around 10:30 11:00 there will no rules, line, or time cut off, only be ready try to stay with me, leave when you want, find your own way back if needed, only 12 miles from cuba. You must be ready to chillax, have fun, and kick back, again I know this ryde won't be for everyone, and I'm keeping the location secret..... Or you all might leave and be there without me. :lecturef_smilie:
Just a couple of hours later and it could be a morning ride for me.

pitbull
04-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Great I'll meet you for breakfast, we can get an early start:shocked:

Mo Lee
04-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Yep, I seem to have no other name but Pinky's husband. Just kidding. I believe we have met a few times at breakfast.
I'm terrible with names, I even have trouble with my own. However Pinky wears her name.:roflblack::joke::)

johnnyg
04-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Len you got our curiosity up,:) as long as they have apple pie and you give me the gps location on the side so if we can't keep up :gaah:we're in add two spyders RT & RS. John & Carol

pitbull
04-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Len you got our curiosity up,:) as long as they have apple pie and you give me the gps location on the side so if we can't keep up :gaah:we're in add two spyders RT & RS. John & Carol

Great! And now there is 4, keep in mind there is no rules to this one only pie and good times....... Ok ok I'll drive slow, but you ate from Florida, state of hooligans, so we do expect a certain amount of speed from you. :doorag:

Spyderjockey
04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
.....you don't mind riding with Central New Yorkers........I love coffee and pie(especially Lemon Meringue) and riding fast!!!!!!!:ohyea::yes: That would be 1 RS and 2 up!!:thumbup:

NancysToy
04-07-2012, 08:25 PM
If I had to be stranded on a desert island with only one thing to eat, I would wish for pie. It is the perfect food! Unfortunately, your ride would keep me up way past my bedtime. Enjoy!

rhansen309
04-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Count us in!!! This will be our first Spyderfest and can't wait!!

SteveMac
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM
You KNOW that I am in. Mmmmm pie.

Big Arm
04-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm watching my waistline,but
I love my coffee at midnight ......:roflblack:

pitbull
04-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Now the party's getting started! All are welcome! You just have to be ready to have fun, the party at spyderfest never stops.......... For the matter neither do I. :roflblack::roflblack:

effgjamis
04-07-2012, 09:02 PM
IF...the Iron Horse gets there and I have a steady mind... I am ready...

NancysToy
04-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Now the party's getting started! All are welcome! You just have to be ready to have fun, the party at spyderfest never stops.......... For the matter neither do I. :roflblack::roflblack:
No, Superman, but I've seen you slow down a bit after a few days (and nights). :roflblack:

pitbull
04-07-2012, 09:14 PM
No, Superman, but I've seen you slow down a bit after a few days (and nights). :roflblack:

Slow down........ Dang it, you wasn't suppose to be able to see that. ......... More much more monster this year!!! What do ya say Mac? Can we monster it up and keep the party going????

pitbull
04-07-2012, 09:15 PM
IF...the Iron Horse gets there and I have a steady mind... I am ready...

Getty up there horse! :thumbup:

SteveMac
04-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Slow down........ Dang it, you wasn't suppose to be able to see that. ......... More much more monster this year!!! What do ya say Mac? Can we monster it up and keep the party going????

I believe so! :roflblack:

http://img.tapatalk.com/46f9d62a-f6ac-088e.jpg

SethO
04-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh its on....

pitbull
04-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Oh its on....

SEEEEEETTTTTHHHHHOOOOOO! OK NOW IT'S A PARTY!!!! SETH GETS TO LEAD...... guess I better be riding one of my RT-PREFORMANCE spyders!!! Be on the gas, get there fast!

SteveMac
04-07-2012, 09:52 PM
SEEEEEETTTTTHHHHHOOOOOO! OK NOW IT'S A PARTY!!!! SETH GETS TO LEAD...... guess I better be riding one of my RT-PREFORMANCE spyders!!! Be on the gas, get there fast!

At least he won't get lost!!!

BAZINGA! :roflblack:

FmfTxs
04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Len,
1. No rules....... Check
2. Have Fun..... Check
3. A Need for Speed......Check
4. Pie ............ Check

Most Definitely count us In

Rick & Bonnie

RAYYOU
04-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Count us In!!!
Ray & Cheryl

UKBLUE1
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Count me in also, do they serve breakfast. Will need to be ready for Saturdays activities.

pitbull
04-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Alright, so there is some crazy fun loving Spyder ryders out there! And most definatly NO RULES! just fun and PIE:chat:

staysafeonline
04-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Len, not sure my Spyder will be able to stay up with the group. I mean, I am sure the bike will be fine, just might have a chicken piloting it! :roflblack::roflblack:

pitbull
04-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Len, not sure my Spyder will be able to stay up with the group. I mean, I am sure the bike will be fine, just might have a chicken piloting it! :roflblack::roflblack:

No worries, something tells me you will do just fine keeping up..... We are going to crash coarse you pretty quick, by Friday night your going to be a pro!

jvicker
04-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Did you mention to "mom & pop" that they could possibly have over 500 mouths to feed?

zrc
04-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Sonja and I are in. But I dont like coffee or pie, so I will just take liquor there and a funnel. I can make some pineapple upsidedown cake martinis to drink while you all hit up the coffee and pie.

Have corbin fleetliners and portable bartending skills, will travel.

murphybrown
04-08-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm thinking this bunch of Spyder Ryder's may just need this sedentary great grannies influence so they don't get led astray by "pitbull"..count me in..someone has to be a calming influence .. I'll sacrifice and do it!!!!:ohyea:

rogerb
04-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Murphy we can always count on you. :thumbup:

effgjamis
04-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Getty up there horse! :thumbup:

How does one Getty UP when LAME or at least limping?

johnnyg
04-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Great! And now there is 4, keep in mind there is no rules to this one only pie and good times....... Ok ok I'll drive slow, but you ate from Florida, state of hooligans, so we do expect a certain amount of speed from you. :doorag:

Ok ok your on we'll show you a little of the hooligans side, seeing how you probably didn't know but there are two sides of the hooligans Sane :lecturef_smilie: and the insane :yikes: Doc,Forrest, Dave, Mike,{ Paul??}

G-Man
04-08-2012, 08:02 AM

Not to worry Ray. I had to live with "BumbleBee's husband" for about the first three years. Still do most of the time. :doorag:

dabreitbach
04-08-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm in. Hope you guys can keep up or I'll have all the pie eaten by the time you get there!:yes::yes::yes:

pitbull
04-08-2012, 09:15 AM
See this is why I have to keep this location top secret or you all will beat me there eat ALL the yummy, warm, awesome, tasty pies...... And then all I would get is pie crumbs. Lol

Kmort44
04-08-2012, 10:29 AM

This will be my first Spyderfest and I'm excited about that but some of these postings make me wonder "YOU EVER WONDER"

Count me in but look me up first I'd like to know my competition:coffee:

Kevin

nyfdtsdemt
04-08-2012, 11:59 AM
will be there

effgjamis
04-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Ok ok your on we'll show you a little of the hooligans side, seeing how you probably didn't know but there are two sides of the hooligans Sane :lecturef_smilie: and the insane :yikes: Doc,Forrest, Dave, Mike,{ Paul??}

Careful you may lose your status and be promoted.:yikes:

effgjamis
04-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry.... did not mean to be a thread killer.

Wheeler~
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Since my roommates going.....count me in!

GloryRyders
04-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I would have to assume that if there is pie and Len in one sentence there is also "ALA MODE" involved?:dontknow: Gotta have some ice cream with that pie!:roflblack: If we aren't wore out by Friday, Linda and I will probably make it!:yes:

StriperKing
04-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Sonja and I are in. But I dont like coffee or pie, so I will just take liquor there and a funnel. I can make some pineapple upsidedown cake martinis to drink while you all hit up the coffee and pie.

Have corbin fleetliners and portable bartending skills, will travel.
Well I know whos table I will sit at, lol. :cheers:

pitbull
04-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Coffee pie, and more. I'm sure several members of the Mogang will be feeling it by Friday night. But that's why the monster right. We are going to have a blast rummor has it we might even have lamonster along:dontknow: and I'm dragging Aaron from BRP out aswell.... Going to be a fun evening and a great night.

pitbull
04-10-2012, 09:36 PM
So went to the pie shop today.... O my:bowdown:

Bootie
04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Will they have Decaff?

GloryRyders
04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Did you have ALA MODE?:dontknow:

retread
04-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Do they have buttermilk pie?:clap:

john

pitbull
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Bruce I'm sure they will, Jim well ya!!! And retread, I'm sure it could be requested.

SteveMac
04-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Did you have ALA MODE?:dontknow:

Come on Jim. Can't be MoGang without Ice Cream! ;)

Floyd Baughman
04-11-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm always open for a good custard pie or any other desert that is home bake.I hope it is on the way to ST. James.

JCSMOKE
04-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Do you think they can supply 500 people at one time?

ntxYguy2009
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Did someone mention pie? Count me in.

Missouri Hicks BBQ and PIE - don't get much better than that.:doorag:

The only thing I am concerned about is getting there before Steve does so that there will be some pie left. :roflblack:

SteveMac
04-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Did someone mention pie? Count me in.

Missouri Hicks BBQ and PIE - don't get much better than that.:doorag:

The only thing I am concerned about is getting there before Steve does so that there will be some pie left. :roflblack:

True that!!!

I haven't had pie in a LONG time, so watch out! :roflblack:

xpeschon
04-11-2012, 11:02 AM
It sounds as though the ones going on this ride could have saved a night in the hotel, could be an all nighter... Sounds fun, count me in..

"APPLE PIE" for me.....

X Joe

pitbull
04-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Ok Joe, I have to get atleast a Lamont style cat nap lol. Going to be a great night.

docdoru
04-11-2012, 06:54 PM
If they have 3 X epsresso, count me in! I'll ryde slow...:thumbup:

pitbull
04-11-2012, 07:00 PM
NOW it's a party!!! We have the world famous doc!!! :coffee:

TicketBait
04-11-2012, 07:42 PM
I PAYED! a little mom and pop shop into opening up for us after 11pm to serve coffee:coffee: pie and other deserts....:cheers:

The group leaves from the drive in around 10:30 11:00 there will no rules, line, or time cut off, only

Normally that is late for me, but maybe I am on Pacific Standard time if I don't change my watch and it will feel like 8:30:D:thumbup: So I will say yes I am in!

SPYDERPOPS
04-12-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm doing it and I will bet I can't just eat one.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bglpuo

Lamonster
04-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Just so you know I've dropped 13 lbs in anticipation for this event and I still have more to go. nojoke:yes::2excited:

SteveMac
04-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Just so you know I've dropped 13 lbs in anticipation for this event and I still have more to go. nojoke:yes::2excited:

That is awesome. Proud of you bro. It is hard to do if you like to eat!

pitbull
04-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Just got off the phone with Aaron Clayton from BRP and him and 5 other BRP personal are making the pie run with us..... So all the cool kids are coming out to play, Thanks Lamont and Harvey.......,I'm reserving my pie right now, and not sharing..... Ok ok you can lick the plate..... But no worries Murphy brown will be there to keep us all inline, no worries guys she can't watch us ALL at the same time:yikes::roflblack:

rcdurango
04-13-2012, 06:02 AM

Count us in on that chillaxer also. Will have to find that drive-in.

Schnauzer
04-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Man, this is gonna be a great vacation..2 pieces of pie in one night!:doorag:! Count us in!

chickenhoose
04-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Count me in . I'm all in for a good time with pie and friends.

pitbull
04-14-2012, 07:03 AM
I think the pie run is going to be the same size as the first spyderfest :yikes::cheers::thumbup:

pitbull
04-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Got a email from holly at the Top secret Friday night pie run location, they are excited about having us all in for the night. There planning on setting tables and chairs up in the parking lot to accommodate us all, I graciously voluntered the Mogang to set them up:roflblack::roflblack:.......just kidding on the volunteering tables and chair setup part :chat: :yikes:

GloryRyders
04-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Got a email from holly at the Top secret Friday night pie run location, they are excited about having us all in for the night. There planning on setting tables and chairs up in the parking lot to accommodate us all, I graciously voluntered the Mogang to set them up:roflblack::roflblack:.......just kidding on the volunteering tables and chair setup part :chat: :yikes:

Some how and some way I knew that table and chairs would get involved this year!:gaah::roflblack:

zrc
04-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Tell em to set up a mini bar outside and look the otherway. I got this. Tips accepted, if you like exotics to drink in the wee hours, give me a heads up or brown bag it and I will fix it.

Tell em I need some ice and maybe some ice cream. If its coffee and pie I could rock exclusively coffee and dessert drinks... Then they could sell stuff to go IN the drinks.

Who wants an adult milkshake with their PIE?

;)

SpyderLady
04-20-2012, 03:16 PM
I really want to do this. Hopefully I will be so wound up I will be able to stay up. Friday is very busy....ladies ride, Friday night lights 50/50 oh well I will just need some of that monster drink and then I will be fine!

zrc
04-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Vivrin and sundrop, do it old school before energy drinks.

that or steriods. not the injectable kind. Why do I know these things...

NancysToy
04-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Tell em to set up a mini bar outside and look the otherway. I got this. Tips accepted, if you like exotics to drink in the wee hours, give me a heads up or brown bag it and I will fix it.

Tell em I need some ice and maybe some ice cream. If its coffee and pie I could rock exclusively coffee and dessert drinks... Then they could sell stuff to go IN the drinks.

Who wants an adult milkshake with their PIE?

;)
:lecturef_smilie: That is not something you should do on a road trip. Wait 'til you park for the night!