PDA

View Full Version : My next motorcycle

JCSMOKE
04-06-2012, 07:41 AM
http://Flytheroad.com
Im preregistered and can't wait :yes:

Lamonster
04-06-2012, 08:05 AM
We have a member here that started a club for them back in 2007 or better. I think the key word is wait. :popcorn:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?1174-Derwin

Bob Denman
04-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Well it's cute... but a bit too closed-in for my tastes.
I hope that they bring it to market; some competition might stir the creative juices! :thumbup:

staysafeonline
04-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Im preregistered and can't wait :yes:

I like they let you pre-register. You know, you get to register before you REGISTER! :roflblack::roflblack:

Its like the George Carlin bit:

"Something else we have in common: flying on the airlines, and listening to the airlines’ announcements, and trying to pretend to ourselves that the language they’re using is really English. Doesn’t seem like it to me. Whole thing starts when you get to the gate. First announcement: “We would like to begin the boarding process.” Extra word, ‘process,’ not necessary, ‘boarding’ is enough. “We’d like to begin the boarding.” Simple, tells the story."

"Anyway, as part of this ‘boarding process,’ they say, “We would like to pre-board.” Well, what exactly is that, anyway? What does it mean to ‘pre-board’, you get on before you get on? That’s another complaint of mine: too much use of this prefix ‘pre-,’ it’s all over the language now, ‘pre-’ this, ‘pre-’ that. “Place the turkey in a pre-heated oven.” That’s ridiculous, there’s only two states an oven can possibly exist in, heated or un-heated!"

Fire911
04-06-2012, 09:32 AM
It is true what they say about having to muscle the spider around in the video.

ARtraveler
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Beautiful to look at. Price ????? In AK, with all the trucks and SUV's--I don't think I would want to be involved in any accidents.

daveinva
04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Ahhh, vaporware. :(

I'd probably want another pair of airbags in there for good measure, but yeah, that would be funnn.