spyderdreams
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Is Carlo still the BRP special rep?

fastfraser
04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Last I herd. :dontknow:

Bob Denman
04-06-2012, 07:02 AM
At least he still was back in February...
I sure hope so! :shocked:

kyspyder
04-06-2012, 08:34 AM
It is my understanding that Carlo is currently on "leave from BRP". I did not ask the reason, but I have had contact with the person who is handling his case load. This person's name is Crystal and she can be reached @ BRP's customer service phone number.

KYSPYDER

Bob Denman
04-06-2012, 08:36 AM
:yikes::yikes:
I hope that all is okay...

pro10is
04-06-2012, 08:47 AM
It is my understanding that Carlo is currently on "leave from BRP". I did not ask the reason, but I have had contact with the person who is handling his case load. This person's name is Crystal and she can be reached @ BRP's customer service phone number.

KYSPYDER

Her name is Chrystelle Lachance. She is very nice and very helpful.

SpyderAnn01
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM
:yikes::yikes:
I hope that all is okay...

:agree:

ARtraveler
04-06-2012, 11:34 AM
People do come and go--but as others have said--hopefully the replacement keeps up the good work. She has big shoes to fill, IMO.

Bob Denman
04-06-2012, 11:46 AM

TuckMiddle
04-06-2012, 10:32 PM
She called me yesterday and couldn't have been nicer. She said she was just checking up on my Spyder. Come to find out, she was really referring to ther vapor/fumes/dripping saga I'm involved in. My dealer has been after them for another canister (I have canisterectomy stuff in my trunk, if we go much longer, 4 weeks into this so far). Anyway, she agreed to get me another canister ASAP (replaced the first one due to its weight, per BRP, then discovered purge valve is inop - 10 days to get the new one. They wouldn't replace the new canister and said not to fill up to the top -DAH.)

Very communicative and listened - my kind of woman. We'll see what happens. Of course, she never mentioned Carlo, wouldn't expect her to. :firstplace: so far!! 15 minute call and she also was not rushed at all.

Tuck

Bob Denman
04-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Great news! :thumbup: Please let us know how this issue continues to progress...

Lamonster
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
I talked to Carlo yesterday and he needed to take some personal time off for family matters. That's all he told me and I didn't press the issue but he's fine and was moved that you guys cared if he was alright. He is a good guy. :doorag:

NancysToy
04-07-2012, 12:06 PM
I talked to Carlo yesterday and he needed to take some personal time off for family matters. That's all he told me and I didn't press the issue but he's fine and was moved that you guys cared if he was alright. He is a good guy. :doorag:
Thank you for checking. I hope everything gets worked out for him and he is back in the saddle soon. He is a marvelous asset to the company, and a good friend to many of us.

DynamoBT
04-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Good to hear that Carlo is OK.

Mo Lee
04-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Great News, I was kinda worried for awhile.

spyderdreams
04-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Great to hear.:ohyea::ohyea:

bullant12
04-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Thank you for checking. I hope everything gets worked out for him and he is back in the saddle soon. He is a marvelous asset to the company, and a good friend to many of us.

:agree::agree::agree::bowdown::pray: Hope he can get his personal issues resolved. After all, he's one of us!!:firstplace:

Bob Denman
04-09-2012, 07:19 AM

:agree: X2 :thumbup:

SpyderDon
04-09-2012, 08:12 AM
:agree: Helped me out when I needed him.

jvicker
04-09-2012, 08:23 AM

Had a great time riding with him to the Chicago event. Hope all is well.

Oldmanzues
04-09-2012, 08:28 AM
I would most certinly agree he has done much for us. I hope and pray his family matters work out well.
Oldmanzues

Jornie1
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Carlo gave invaluable help several times during my accumulated 148 days of down time with various serious problems I've had with my 2010 RT, including getting me a new engine and transmission. Come back soon Carlo... Len

Havasu Rider
04-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Carlo is a great guy, but I think he is gone from BRP. The standard answer when someone disappears is they left for "personal reasons". I think Crystal is our new "Carlo".:opps:

Star Cruiser
04-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I just wanted to say that:
You guys are GREAT to:
1) Be concerned for Carlo, rather than only what he has done for us all.
2) Happy for his replacement and happy with her work and patience - She MOST CERTAINLY has some big shoes to fill

3) I truely hope that Carlo is back, but if not that he does well wherever he ends up.
4) We all continue to get the Service that Carlo has given us in the past. Ramping up will be no easy task for his replacement! (But it sounds like she is well on her way)