PDA

View Full Version : Demo Days at Georgia Dealers

Hawk
04-05-2012, 04:03 PM
If you have friends on the fence, tell them about the demo rides. Looks like you can sign up on Can-Am's website. The dates I see listed are April 18th @ Gainesville Motorsports in Gainesville, April 19th @ Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, April 20th-22nd @ Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta. There is also one @ Big #1 in Birmingham, Al on April 23rd and Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC on May 11th-13th, if you live close to those as well. Looks like you could do a dealer test drive also @ Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, Freedom Powersports in Larwrenceville, Kennesaw, and Cumming, and Gainesville Motorsports. You will need to contact the dealership to schedule the test drives (not the demo ride days, sign up on the website for them). Also if you do the demo rides, BRP will give you a voucher for $500 towards BRP gear. Not sure if that will be available directly from the dealer (probably not). There are also some closed circuit rides at all the Demo Tour dealers on the days above, that will allow someone without a motorcycle license to test drive as well. You can also request test rides @ 5 dealerships on a closed circuit on the website that have a few more dealers listed that you can request from that dealership (I'm too lazy to list them, but you can find them on the website). I did this last year @ lake lanier (which was cool because they had the 4 wheelers/side by sides, and Sea Doo's you could demo as well), and got the $500 voucher for gear.

Yol Bolsun
04-11-2012, 06:13 AM
The dates I see listed are
April 18th @ Gainesville Motorsports in Gainesville,
April 19th @ Mountain Motorsports in Conyers,
April 20th-22nd @ Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta,
April 23rd @ Big #1 in Birmingham, Al on and
Concord Mills Mall in Concord, NC on May 11th-13th, .

I see a glaring gap between B'ham and Concord, NC ?

SpyderFest maybe?

MarkLawson
04-11-2012, 07:54 AM
I see a glaring gap between B'ham and Concord, NC ?

SpyderFest maybe?

They are scheduled for Cuba, MO on April 26-27 @ Cowtown.

MarkLawson
04-11-2012, 08:47 AM
I signed up the the 4:30-5:15 slot in Conyers on the 19th. Thought I'd give the paddle-shift version a try & see if they're giving away the $500.00 vouchers.

bloke
04-19-2012, 10:09 PM
remember if your friends couldn't make the demo days or just didn't want to try them out in front of others let them know we always have at least one ready to ride and others if they give me enough notice :thumbup:

Hawk
04-20-2012, 07:16 AM
You need to take that one to Spyderfest with us!!! Tell them its research for putting on one here in GA!!