PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG April 14th meeting

SpyderLady
04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Calling all MOGANG members!! Meeting/goodie bag stuffing begins at 10:00 am at Cowtown. Wow just think of how many bags we will be stuffing, tagging, alphabetizing etc. Boxes, boxes....I hope we have enough boxes to get these all organized! Getting really excited. Have a god Easter and see you all in a little over a week. WOW just a few more weeks! OMG!!!

SteveMac
04-05-2012, 11:16 AM
We will be there with bells on! :ohyea:

GloryRyders
04-05-2012, 04:09 PM
We will be there with bells on! :ohyea:

COW BELLS??:dontknow: :roflblack: Linda and I will be there also and weather permitting, we will bring the new and improved :spyder:. Anyone who wants to meet at Cracker Barrel in Sullivan we will be there around 8:30 AM for breakfast............let us know if you want to meet.

ThreeFeet
04-06-2012, 03:16 PM
My niece and her hubby are coming in from Wi. and are willing to help fill bags soo we have some more help. Do you have enough boxes?? Should I try to get more? See ya Sat. 14 th.

SpyderLady
04-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I will not turn away boxes as I need to have bags alphabetized and boxes will help. Thanks

spydermonkey4
04-06-2012, 10:10 PM
I will not turn away boxes as I need to have bags alphabetized and boxes will help. Thanks

I will be there!!!!!!!

pitbull
04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Trust me there is plenty of boxes!!! Cliff and patty hooked us up! Like over 50 we are good to go on them.

SpyderLady
04-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Great thanks. Trust me with the count at 523 I will be using them all. Have a good Easter everyone, see you in a week. WOW only a couple of weeks!!!

SteveMac
04-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Great thanks. Trust me with the count at 523 I will be using them all. Have a good Easter everyone, see you in a week. WOW only a couple of weeks!!!

Linda, I'll get all the data to you tomorrow.
The time is finally here!!! ;););)

pitbull
04-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Linda, I'll get all the data to you tomorrow.
The time is finally here!!! ;););)

Data...... Dats a professional word...... Voted off
the island:joke:

SteveMac
04-07-2012, 09:50 PM

Sweeeeet!
No work!
I just get to come play now! ;););)

Joanie
04-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Will only work if there is some "fun" involved!!!! Can't wait till Spyderfest!!! Kev is really getting ready for Friday Night Lights.. In at least two ways!!!

pitbull
04-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Sweeeeet!
No work!
I just get to come play now! ;););)

O no I voted myself off the island..... We need you, I'm just out here causing trouble. :doorag::roflblack:

Mo Lee
04-08-2012, 05:21 AM
No one! and I mean NO ONE gets to leave the Island until Spyderfest is over!

rcdurango
04-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Last year we found the best cookies on the door knobs of the hotel. One more reason that makes this worth it. Not that I'm a cookie monster. :roflblack:

G-Man
04-08-2012, 07:19 AM

What he meant to say is "Doo-Doo". He'll get all the Doo-Doo to her tomorrow. That's not so professional.

Back on the island! :doorag:

pitbull
04-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok back in the dang canoe paddling back to the island....... Of craziness lol, you are the best.......... So I see some one got the cookies, Danny and I were going to bake them...... Wisdom kicked in and we decied it best if we paid some one to make them. Glad you liked them.

GloryRyders
04-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Len, are we bribing people with cookies again this year:dontknow:............you're starting to sound like Linda and her "trinkets".:gaah::roflblack:

pitbull
04-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Len, are we bribing people with cookies again this year:dontknow:............you're starting to sound like Linda and her "trinkets".:gaah::roflblack:

That was last year, this year there's way to many and to many hotels..... It would take Santa to deliver all those cookies over night.:roflblack:

tamijacobs1963
04-09-2012, 02:48 PM
[Calling all MOGANG members!! Meeting/goodie bag stuffing begins at 10:00 am at Cowtown. Wow just think of how many bags we will be stuffing, tagging, alphabetizing etc. Boxes, boxes....I hope we have enough boxes to get these all organized! Getting really excited. Have a god Easter and see you all in a little over a week. WOW just a few more weeks! OMG!!!]

I'll be in the middle of a fishing tournament. If I weren't fishing myself I'd be there, however since I am, sorry I won't be. But I'll be available the next week and definitely the week after that so keep me in mind!

SpyderMeLucky
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Mike and I are planning on being there this Saturday. Len, Mike is wanting to know if you still need assistance with the internet concern you had for the vendors. He's ready, willing, and able.

Thanks.

Joanie
04-09-2012, 09:23 PM
That was last year, this year there's way to many and to many hotels..... It would take Santa to deliver all those cookies over night.:roflblack:

But Len, you know a couple of people with red Spyders, and the sleigh that goes behind them. So they could be Santa!!!!:)

Joanie
04-09-2012, 09:24 PM

Trinkets.... sminkets......

Charm is such a better word!!!!!

ThreeFeet
04-09-2012, 10:01 PM
But Len, you know a couple of people with red Spyders, and the sleigh that goes behind them. So they could be Santa!!!!:) Are you implying that MY red Spyder and your red Spyder and MY VERY red 622 trailer could be chasing after COOKIES???:hun::roflblack: And makin out like a SANTA??? :helpsmilie::yikes::roflblack:

Shewhoprays
04-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Dennis & I will be there Sat. Hoping to get an oil change while there. I know it's suppose to rain. Rats!
See you there,can't wait.

SpyderLady
04-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Yep, John and I have appt for bikes so rain or no rain we will be riding. Sure hope it is dry...not sure I am ready to ride in another storm yet

SpyderMeLucky
04-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Had fun today. It was great to meet more of the MoGang. Wow! Can't believe SpyderFest is almost here! Can't wait!

ThreeFeet
04-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Had fun today. It was great to meet more of the MoGang. Wow! Can't believe SpyderFest is almost here! Can't wait! Hey there sure was great meeting you. Sooo glad you will be at spyderfest. Great to have another MOGANG member.

SteveMac
04-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Twas a WET ride to the meeting but the ride home was AWESOME!

Great to see everyone. Linda had us running like a well oiled machine. We got a lot done in a short time for sure!!!

See everyone again soon!