PDA

View Full Version : Cold Ram air intake

sandyob
04-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Just finished with Len at Cowtown for cold ram and after seeing the pictures and the great job that they have done i will be ordering my set up in the AM. i will post the results as soon as i have ever thing installed which i have read that they will be a great add on.

CyncySpyder
04-04-2012, 10:17 PM
:popcorn::yes::popcorn:

aka1004
04-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Just finished with Len at Cowtown for cold ram and after seeing the pictures and the great job that they have done i will be ordering my set up in the AM. i will post the results as soon as i have ever thing installed which i have read that they will be a great add on.

Where did you see the pics?

coz
04-05-2012, 05:19 PM
sounds like blueknight 911's cold air system, except mike's version is very inexpensive:thumbup:

sandyob
04-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Where did you see the pics?

len sent them to me on my e-mail and i ordered the full kit from him today , he explained everything very well and gave me a great deal i will keep everyone informed as i get it put together and running.:yes:

Arthur---Mexico
04-06-2012, 01:52 AM

The greatest add on, heat wise, for me was the manual turn on switch for the fan. Solved all the motor overheating problems--but not the heat on my left foot. Arthur---Mexico City