PDA

View Full Version : Beat up

pitbull
04-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks Mogang for the support. It's great to have a group like I do supporting you working toward the same goal. You never know when the next person is going to come in a beat ya down, so have you guys behind and for me helps keep me going. Less than 3 weeks till the big event, your faith and support and friendship is all making this thing work. Thank you guys.

StriperKing
04-04-2012, 08:22 PM
What will it be like in a couple of years when you have 1,500 sign up for Spyderfest? :yikes: Seriously thanks in advance for all the hard work!

warp10
04-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Just hang in there, the fun is about to begin and all the hard work will be worth it. :ohyea:

GloryRyders
04-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Len, as always, Spyderfest will "come together" in the end because we are all in this together.:2thumbs: Rest up this weekend and have a great Easter.:bbq: See you a week from Saturday for the workday and meeting. :lecturef_smilie:If there is anyting Linda and I can help with before then, give us a yell!:chat:

ThreeFeet
04-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Len, as always, Spyderfest will "come together" in the end because we are all in this together.:2thumbs: Rest up this weekend and have a great Easter.:bbq: See you a week from Saturday for the workday and meeting. :lecturef_smilie:If there is anyting Linda and I can help with before then, give us a yell!:chat: DITTO :yes:

currin20fan
04-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Wish I was going to meet everyone and I do appreciate all the work Len does for everyone. Not just for Spyderfest for all year through. YOU'RE THE MAN!!! :bowdown:

SteveMac
04-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Len, as always, Spyderfest will "come together" in the end because we are all in this together.:2thumbs: Rest up this weekend and have a great Easter.:bbq: See you a week from Saturday for the workday and meeting. :lecturef_smilie:If there is anyting Linda and I can help with before then, give us a yell!:chat:

:agree::agree::agree:

:yes:

Lamonster
04-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm more excited about this event then any Spyder event all year, not because of all the activities but for the fellowship of other SpyderLovers. If we did nothing but hangout in the parking lot and ride to places to eat it would be worth the trip to me. Don't worry too much about the activities and focus more and having a good time. If you're happy we'll all be happy Bro. :doorag:

joet82
04-05-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm more excited about this event then any Spyder event all year, not because of all the activities but for the fellowship of other SpyderLovers. If we did nothing but hangout in the parking lot and ride to places to eat it would be worth the trip to me. Don't worry too much about the activities and focus more and having a good time. If you're happy we'll all be happy Bro. :doorag:

You're even more excited about this event then your own BBQ? haha

SpyderLady
04-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Ditto

owens9fingers
04-05-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm more excited about this event then any Spyder event all year, not because of all the activities but for the fellowship of other SpyderLovers. If we did nothing but hangout in the parking lot and ride to places to eat it would be worth the trip to me. Don't worry too much about the activities and focus more and having a good time. If you're happy we'll all be happy Bro. :doorag:I AGREE !!!

pitbull
04-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks Lamont and all you guys. Details can over wheelm ya to the point of losing sight of the big vision "FUN"! moving forward and trying not to let the wind get kicked out of my sails to much, cause it's almost time to party. We will be moving forward and all of your support means a lot. Couldn't and wouldn't be able to do it without so much support.

Mo Lee
04-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks Lamont and all you guys. Details can over wheelm ya to the point of losing sight of the big vision "FUN"! moving forward and trying not to let the wind get kicked out of my sails to much, cause it's almost time to party. We will be moving forward and all of your support means a lot. Couldn't and wouldn't beagle to do it without so much support.
Don't worry! you are just the advance party because you live in Cuba. Come the 24th/25th the main body will arrive and things will get done. Like Lamont said the most important thing will be the fellowship anyway.