PDA

View Full Version : Armrest and backrest

micksan
04-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Looking for passenger Armrests and driver backrest for 2011 RT Ltd as the wife tends to nod off (not good). Corbin supply these but do not appear to ship to the UK. Anyone help with any other optoins.
Thanks

Grandpa Spyder
04-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I also am looking for arm rest. Corbins are too high. My wife is vertically challenged 4'10" and I need arm rest that set lower, maybe hook onto the hand grips.

Rando
04-02-2012, 08:15 PM
I am currently working with a vendor that plan on manufacturing armrests for the RT.

Stay tuned, they are getting close to production!

Rando
04-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Looking for driver backrest for 2011 RT LtdUtopia. We purchased the one with matching material and quick release/removable. Highly recommend the Utopia!

Max LTD
04-02-2012, 08:37 PM
I am currently working with a vendor that plan on manufacturing armrests for the RT.

Stay tuned, they are getting close to production!

:popcorn::thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-03-2012, 06:59 AM
:agree: :popcorn: Please keep us in the loop Rando... :firstplace:
Are there any pictures of the prototypes available?? :shocked:

Rando
04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Are there any pictures of the prototypes available??No.

Bob Denman
04-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Shucks... :gaah: :roflblack:

Rando
04-18-2012, 09:13 AM
The new armrest vendor (http://www.diamondraccessories.com/indexpage.php) for the Spyder RT will be attending Spyderfest! They should have the prototype on display. They should look similar to this:

ElZorroRides
04-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Is there an approx of the cost on those armrests?

Rando
04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Is there an approx of the cost on those armrests?Not yet.

Bob Denman
04-18-2012, 10:08 AM
:agree: :shocked: They look pretty darn nice! :thumbup: We are all going to be wanting more details A.S.A.P. :popcorn:

rogerb
04-18-2012, 02:14 PM
I installed the Corbin armrests on my RT for my granddaughter. She loves them and I don't have to worry about her falling over when catnaps on trips. She slides forward and puts her feet in my lap. I know when she's napping when cars pass us and they are taking pictures. That is her favorite position when playing with her Nintendo DS just have to make sure lanyard attached.

Rando
04-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Here is an update from the Spyder RT armrest vendor (http://www.diamondraccessories.com/indexpage.php) who will be attending Spyderfest!

We WILL have some armrests ready, not just a prototype. Allen will be installing at the rally. Just some exciting new info. We picked them up from the Chrome Shop. We are also offering these with a black powder coat finish as well for those that may not be into the shiny Chrome ones. Can't wait to introduce them. We think they are Awesome and so does our Spyder Dealer here. I will try and get you some pics, we have been extremely busy trying to put all this together on such a short notice. We look forward to meeting all the SpyderLovers at Cuba.

Thanks,

See ya soon
Enjoy the Ride
Allen & Patti

Grandpa Spyder
04-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Here is an update from the Spyder RT armrest vendor (http://www.diamondraccessories.com/indexpage.php) who will be attending Spyderfest!

We WILL have some armrests ready, not just a prototype. Allen will be installing at the rally. Just some exciting new info. We picked them up from the Chrome Shop. We are also offering these with a black powder coat finish as well for those that may not be into the shiny Chrome ones. Can't wait to introduce them. We think they are Awesome and so does our Spyder Dealer here. I will try and get you some pics, we have been extremely busy trying to put all this together on such a short notice. We look forward to meeting all the SpyderLovers at Cuba.

Thanks,

See ya soon
Enjoy the Ride
Allen & Patti
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM.(pictures) THE CORBINS ARE TOO HIGH FOR MY WIFE.

Leslee
04-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Fantastic. I hope they are bringing lots of them!

Bob Denman
04-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Allen will be installing at the rally. Just some exciting new info. We picked them up from the Chrome Shop. We are also offering these with a black powder coat finish as well for those that may not be into the shiny Chrome ones. Can't wait to introduce them. We think they are Awesome and so does our Spyder Dealer here. I will try and get you some pics, Thanks,

See ya soon
Enjoy the Ride
Allen & Patti

I am soooo needing to see some more pics and get some more info on these babies... :2thumbs: :popcorn:

Max LTD
04-21-2012, 08:28 AM
I am soooo needing to see some more pics and get some more info on these babies... :2thumbs: :popcorn:

Same here ! X2 :popcorn::pray:

scooterexpress
04-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Same here ! X2 :popcorn::pray:

ditto wife saw the pic now she wants

ElZorroRides
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Add me to the list of those eagerly awaiting to see these.:2excited:

antd929
04-21-2012, 05:54 PM
my wife said glad to know shes not the only one to fall asleep totatlly freaks me out . anyway hopeing to hear more about arm rest

Bob Denman
04-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Well now that we're all lined up and eating popcorn by the case... :popcorn:
I'm switching to barbeque! :bbq: :roflblack:

Rando
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?38734-SPYDER-RT-PASSENGER-ARMRESTS-FROM-DIAMOND-R-ACCESSORIES

Max LTD
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Question: If I buy the new Ultimate RT seat that is demonstrated at SpyderFest, will we still be able to install the bracket required for the new armrests? Does it matter which seat you have?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?38734-SPYDER-RT-PASSENGER-ARMRESTS-FROM-DIAMOND-R-ACCESSORIES