PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to join our trip to Spyderfest?

Leslee
04-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Ron and I are leaving for Spyderfest on Sunday, April 22. We are stopping in Sevierville, TN that night, taking a leisurely ride to Nashville for Monday night. Then riding into Cuba on Tuesday (a longer day of riding). We will be reversing this trip, leaving Cuba on Sunday or Monday, staying in Nashville Monday & Tuesday nights, then Sevierville again on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Home on Friday, May 4.If anyone wants to ride with us anytime, you are welcome.If anyone can suggest the best route for Spyders from Nashville to Cuba, that will be appreciated

joe schmoe
04-01-2012, 07:19 PM
There's a few of us leaving Wednesday heading to Cuba from Knoxville...Maybe we could meet up on the road and ride in together...

spyder-dude
04-01-2012, 08:18 PM
I am up near Staunton, VA and also plan on leaving Sunday to go to spyderfest.......Going to see if anyone else going from up this way as my buddy that lives 1/2 mile from me just told me today he can't make it with me because of a work schedule issue. :(

Possibility I will take you guys up on your offer. I could possibly meet you in Winston-Salem which is like 4 hours south of Staunton. I do have some good friends in Sevierville, TN that I would love to see as well. I know a lot of the guys take route 40 but I prefer that back roads for better scenery.

Leslee
04-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Feel free to PM me when you have a better feel for others in your area.