PDA

View Full Version : New Rt owner here!

spyderwoman
03-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey guys this is Spyderwoman from NC. My husband finally converted to 3 wheels this week and got a RT with trailer. We brought it home in the pouring rain last night and he was grinning from ear to ear! I have a question about the trailer. We had a hitch on my RS that we put on his RT but we don't have the harness to hook it up to the trailer. The hitch is an aftermarket hitch. Without having to buy another hitch is there anywhere to buy just the harness? Is there another harness we can purchase that would work??? I've looked on ebay and couldn't find just the harness. Thanks guys for your help! Oh yeah go to the NC forum and check out my little ole RS. My husband, to thank me for buying him a RT, put on a killer spider graphics kit!

CyncySpyder
03-31-2012, 10:07 AM
As far as Im aware, BRP has the market on the "Hitch Kit Wiring Harness" that you need to make everything play nicely together & you should be able to order just the wiring harness from any authorized BRP/Spyder dealer. :congrats: to another 2 Spyder family :yes::yes:

ARtraveler
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM
:congrats: on your new ryde.

sealfloorboards
03-31-2012, 07:36 PM
I wish I was smart enough to throw you some wisdom......but I'm not:hun:

Enjoy being a two Spyder Family. I will be heading for Raleigh and Wilmington after SyderFest to visit sis. Are you guys anywhere near?

Ride in comfort,

john
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
04-01-2012, 08:45 AM
:congrats:Let the fun and games begin!! :ohyea::yes::yes::ohyea: :2thumbs:

SpydherLuv
04-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Are you in need of the harness on the Spyder or the one that goes from the Spyder to the trailer? I assume the trailer is BRP...?

Harness on the Spyder (Connection Module): 710-001-811
Harness from Spyder to trailer (Tongue Harness): 219400271 (4 pole flat connector), 710020029 (deutsch connector)

StormSpyder
04-01-2012, 07:27 PM
hi from Morganton,
Glad you have your new ride, lets ride on the coming weekend, april 7 or 8.
Stormspyder, 584 7541