PDA

View Full Version : sponser service issues

warp10
03-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Just had to post about my experiences. I ordered the skid plate from spyderpops and the belt tensioner from smoothspyder on tuesday night. I was hoping they would be delivered by monday since I live in the country and mail seems to take a cuple of exrtra days to get to me. I come home today after work and what do I find--------2 deliveries. :yikes:

Dang efficient sponsers, what were they thinking, :banghead: I had the weekend all planned out with rides. Now I have to decide, put on the new goodies or ride. I guess the goodies will still be in the garage when I get back from riding.

Great job guys, 3 days to my house, shipped wed and arrived on friday, great service. :bowdown:
:yes:

CyncySpyder
03-31-2012, 05:00 AM
:yes::firstplace::firstplace::yes::thumbup:

fastfraser
03-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Both simple installs . Install one each morning and ride the rest of the day.:dontknow: You will certainly notice a huge difference with the belt tensioner .:thumbup:

ornerydog7
03-31-2012, 07:00 AM
I agree 110%. I have ordered from several of our site sponsors and they all had great customer service, fast delivery and they seem to care about us the customer. :thumbup::clap::firstplace:

Ralph

Bob Denman
03-31-2012, 08:12 AM
We DO love our sponsors! :bowdown::bowdown: :firstplace:

ARtraveler
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
We do have great sponsors. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

BajaRon
03-31-2012, 12:12 PM
I am a very small sponsor here on Spyderlovers. And I must say that it really goes both ways. Spyderlover customers are very easy to work with, reasonable and even forgiving on the occasion where things don't go as they should have.

It really is a joy and a pleasure to have this caliber of customer. Most of who are knowledgable or, if not, ask very good questions making the job of getting the right item out the first time. Especially with clothing articles. It takes a bit more on the front end to be sure but really pays off when the right jacket, helmet, etc. arrives on your doorstep.

This is a great bunch of people and frankly, I'm just glad to be a small part of it! :thumbup:

staysafeonline
03-31-2012, 12:26 PM
I am a very small sponsor here on Spyderlovers. And I must say that it really goes both ways. Spyderlover customers are very easy to work with, reasonable and even forgiving on the occasion where things don't go as they should have.

It really is a joy and a pleasure to have this caliber of customer. Most of who are knowledgable or, if not, ask very good questions making the job of getting the right item out the first time. Especially with clothing articles. It takes a bit more on the front end to be sure but really pays off when the right jacket, helmet, etc. arrives on your doorstep.

This is a great bunch of people and frankly, I'm just glad to be a small part of it! :thumbup:

You know Ron that is true. If the community wasn't great, the great sponsors wouldn't' stay around very long. It is a great symbiotic thing going on here - connecting all different kinds of people with a common interest together.

And Ron, I think you are probably a bigger part if it than you might imagine! :D

KipDM
04-02-2012, 02:49 AM
so the belt tensioner make a big difference?
i have considered it but never looked into it too much....

ulflyer
04-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Warp10: I'm thinking about the tensioner also but not sure about having to drill a couple holes underneath, assuming its going on an RT. How about some feedback on the installation process after you've done it.