PDA

View Full Version : Busy Week

ornerydog7
03-30-2012, 08:18 PM
It's been a busy week for mods.:ohyea: The first photo is the Block off Plate from SpYderPoPs, went out and visited Harvey and he installed it for me :thumbup: the wife is happy now no more hot foot. Second photo is my new First Gear 2012 Kilimanjaro, thanks to BajaRon. Thanks Ron for your assistance with the sizing, we got it right the first time :clap:. Third photo are the Stage One Elka's, these are great, but those that have already upgraded to these already know that, thanks Len :firstplace:. We have some great sponsors on this forum!!!! :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
03-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Once you get started; it'll just never stop... :shocked: :congrats: on some pretty nice additions! :thumbup:

BajaRon
03-31-2012, 08:38 AM
It's been a busy week for mods.:ohyea: The first photo is the Block off Plate from SpYderPoPs, went out and visited Harvey and he installed it for me :thumbup: the wife is happy now no more hot foot. Second photo is my new First Gear 2012 Kilimanjaro, thanks to BajaRon. Thanks Ron for your assistance with the sizing, we got it right the first time :clap:. Third photo are the Stage One Elka's, these are great, but those that have already upgraded to these already know that, thanks Len :firstplace:. We have some great sponsors on this forum!!!! :2thumbs:

Great stuff there! You might want to turn down the volume on that jacket! You're going to run the battery dead! No one is going to say 'I didn't see him'! :thumbup: