PDA

View Full Version : Room open at wagon Wheel

gene0108
03-29-2012, 09:01 PM
We just cancelled our Room at the Wagon Wheel. We are staying at another hotel with other friends. Give them a call.

Gene

CyncySpyder
03-31-2012, 04:43 PM
If you want to stay at WagonWheel, I know they have at least one room with doulble beds avaiable.

CyncySpyder
03-31-2012, 06:38 PM
If anyone else is interested, their number is (573)885-3411

SpyderMeLucky
03-31-2012, 08:17 PM
We stayed at the Wagon Wheel a couple weeks ago. The bed was comfy and the shower was hot. My two main prerequisites.

Sorry to say, though, my husband and I are NOT staying there for SpyderFest. We made reservations at Super 8 a long while back for this coming year.

What will be cool for you and Teddy is the camaraderie you'll find there. The owner is super nice. Enjoy!!!

Good luck in your search for a roommate. A great opportunity for anyone who wants to be close to all the festivities and fun.

CyncySpyder
04-01-2012, 01:20 AM
[/QUOTE]What will be cool for you and Teddy is the camaraderie you'll find there. The owner is super nice. Enjoy!!!.[/QUOTE]

We had reservations but was called back & they wanted to raise the price, so I cancelled :lecturef_smilie:nojoke

fastfraser
04-01-2012, 07:22 AM
What will be cool for you and Teddy is the camaraderie you'll find there. The owner is super nice. Enjoy!!!.[/QUOTE]

We had reservations but was called back & they wanted to raise the price, so I cancelled :lecturef_smilie:nojoke[/QUOTE]

They wanted to raise the price of the room you had already reserved .:dontknow:
:popcorn::popcorn:

SpyderMeLucky
04-01-2012, 07:46 AM
What will be cool for you and Teddy is the camaraderie you'll find there. The owner is super nice. Enjoy!!!.[/QUOTE]

We had reservations but was called back & they wanted to raise the price, so I cancelled :lecturef_smilie:nojoke[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem quite fair. I wonder why they did that. Was it because you had one more bed? 2 queens costs more than one.

So, then where are you staying?

ThreeFeet
04-01-2012, 10:37 AM

We had reservations but was called back & they wanted to raise the price, so I cancelled :lecturef_smilie:nojoke[/QUOTE] Are you even going to make it to Spyderfest with your back still giving you maj problems??? If you are coming will you be at Lady Bug? Pm me for info on where you can stay REAL CHEAP!!!

CyncySpyder
04-01-2012, 12:08 PM
your questions, of why, here's the scoop. I called, made reservations & explained it would be myself & Teddy, a service dog, & we'd try to get a roomy to share with, so if they had two double beds, that would be best. She explained that they had 1 room with a queen bed & 1 room with 2 double beds, but that dogs are only allowed in certain rooms. I explained Teddy is specially trained & is a Certified Emotional Support & Therapy dog & he's legally allowed anywhere I go by the Federal ADA Laws. She wanted to know if he would be crated when left alone & I explained, he will never be left alone, he always goes with me. She sounded like she understood, took our reservation, and gave me the rates & my CC info. The next day, I missed their call. They left a voice-mail to call them, which I did the next day. The lady I spoke with said that Joyce had left her a note to call me & tell me their would be an additional $40 charge for having a dog in the room. I explained the entire scinerio again to this lady & she asked if Joyce was aware :banghead: I told her to just cancel our reservation. She called back about an hour later & said that Joyce said they would only charge us 50% the usual fee to which I replied I wasn't interested, just cancel our reservation. :banghead:PLEASE! I DO NOT WANT NOR WISH FOR ANYONE TO CALL THEM ON OUR BEHALF? EVERY STATE HAS DIFFERENT LAWS & I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SPECIFIC LAWS ARE IN THE GREAT STATE OF MO, AND I ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND THAT SOME BUSINESSES ARE NOT EDUCATED IN THE FED. LAWS & REGULATIONS., AND LIKE ANY PARENT, YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES & THIS ONE ISN'T WORTH IT.
We have other offers for accomodations, but with my back being so bad right now after surgery, this may all be for the best, as we may NOT be able to attend, just won't know til time gets closer.