PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Departure for Gathering of the Fools

glynnk
03-28-2012, 09:11 PM
To those interested in going to Flamingobabe and Hotglue's Gathering of the Fools party this Saturday, March 31st, a number of us plan on leaving the Honda of Houston's parking lot at 2:00 p.m. for the ride down to Pearland. Honda of Houston is located at Highway 290 and West Road. We'll take the tollway down toward Pearland.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Glynn

Dar
03-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Y'all have fun for me! As usual I am off working. Down in Chalmette, LA. After this one, will be heading to Torrence, CA in May.Debating if I will Spyder over there or not.

glynnk
03-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Y'all have fun for me! As usual I am off working. Down in Chalmette, LA. After this one, will be heading to Torrence, CA in May.Debating if I will Spyder over there or not.
Dar--Wow, that would be a long ride, but a beautiful one. Will miss you Saturday at Flamingobabe and Hotglue's shindig. Keep us posted on your whereabouts.

Glynn

flamingobabe
03-30-2012, 09:42 AM

Dar we will miss you and your Bar-b-que HAT!!!!! ride to CA. meet up with Mickey Fisher.....he would love it....be safe...have fun.....