PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2012- who from KS is going

spydermedicrn
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Hey KS Spyder Ryders, who from KS is going to Spyderfest this year? This will be my first year to go and I can't wait. wenweaver mentioned in another post that maybe all the KS folks could meet while we were there. What do you think?

My husband (Harley rider) and will get there on the 25th and stay till Sunday am. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express, Cuba

webweaver
03-29-2012, 07:24 AM
I'm going. Leaving Manhattan early early Tuesday morning. My husband will follow later in the week probably on the Voyager. We are at the Baymont Inn in Sullivan, hope it is a nice place. It's my first time to go to Spyderfest as well. Hope to see you there.:spyder2:

lyonsden
03-29-2012, 08:21 AM
We are going. My wife and I and 6 friends. I have the only Spyder but we have a couple of people shopping for one maybe. The 8 of us are staying in a house we rented in Steelville. We are leaving Wednesday morning. We plan on being at the Wagon Wheel for the Wednesday evening event. Maybe we can meet up there. I can't wait. :yes:

SpyderLady
03-29-2012, 02:26 PM
If your friends are truly shopping for a Spyder they may want to wait until they get to Spyderfest. Len is building 10 special "Spyderfest" bikes. And they will be a great deal. Better than anywhere else. They may want to call him. The specials will go quickly!

lyonsden
03-29-2012, 03:20 PM
If your friends are truly shopping for a Spyder they may want to wait until they get to Spyderfest. Len is building 10 special "Spyderfest" bikes. And they will be a great deal. Better than anywhere else. They may want to call him. The specials will go quickly!

Oh there not ready to buy before Spyderfest. In the back of my mind I think about maybe I'll buy one of the Spyderfest bikes and sell one of my friends mine. My wife would kill me but you never know. :ohyea:

OP Spyder
03-29-2012, 11:35 PM
My husband (on his Vulcan Nomad) and I (on my :spyder:) will be leaving from Overland Park on Wednesday morning.
We will be staying at Days Inn in St. James. This will be our first Spyderfest.
Can't wait to meet everyone.:yes::yes:

Ann

boomerkc
04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Heading down on Thursday morning in my car. Don't have my RS from FL yet. Staying in Rolla. Look forward to meeting all and joining the Spyder world.

spyderbirds
04-10-2012, 08:58 PM
We are staying at Best western in cuba.