PDA

View Full Version : Moving throttle to left side....

vendit
03-28-2012, 08:05 PM
I have a buddy who is looking for a way to convert the throttle to the left side of an RSS SE5. He doesn't have his right hand.

Any help\would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mike

ISCI Billy
07-24-2012, 01:32 PM
I have a buddy who is looking for a way to convert the throttle to the left side of an RSS SE5. He doesn't have his right hand.

Any help\would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mike

HK Power Sports

SpyderAnn01
07-24-2012, 01:35 PM
My friend also doesn't have a right arm. She had a left foot gas pedal installed on her 2008 GS. She had a company that does van/car conversions do the work. She has ridden all over the country on her Spyder. She lives in Grand Rapids and that is where the conversion was done. Send me a PM and I can get you in touch with her.

tyranus38
08-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking into purchasing a spyder RT-S, but I have right side limitations. Right hand functions at roughly 40% normal, and right leg and feet at 60%. This posts says HK powersports can help with these mods,, are they out of New Hampshire? also, does anyone know the name of the van conversion shop in Grand Rapids that did the gas pedal mod? as I live in Detriot area. In a perfect world(lol) I'd really like a standard throttle on the left with the brake on the left side floor, anyone know if this is possible? Thank you everyone for the inspiration! Finding this site has given me things to look forward too

hlvandelinde
08-21-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm a right arm amputee with 70% in my right leg. I too need to move everything to the left. Anyone know anywhere near Toronto? Or north of Toronto?

Thanks,

Henry