PDA

View Full Version : Cypress/Conroe/Houston/Katy Spyder Meet for Ride to Flamingobabe's

glynnk
03-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Hopefully, everybody's registered for the Gathering of the Fools BBQ event at Flamingobabe's. Anybody interested in a group ride down there this Satuday? Any suggestions/ideas? We probably need to get there (Pearland/Friendswood--they live in one city, but have an address for the other city as I recall and I can't remember which is which) in the afternoon sometime.

Glynn

conroe spyders
03-26-2012, 09:12 PM
:chat:
Hopefully, everybody's registered for the Gathering of the Fools BBQ event at Flamingobabe's. Anybody interested in a group ride down there this Satuday? Any suggestions/ideas? We probably need to get there (Pearland/Friendswood--they live in one city, but have an address for the other city as I recall and I can't remember which is which) in the afternoon sometime.

Glynn

hotglue
03-27-2012, 12:00 AM
Man!!!! I'm glad Y'all are coming!!!
There will be a ride leaving here at 0900 hrs... taking in the Texas Monument and the Battleship Texas... the ride will be back in time for the BBQ... and we will start serving around 4pm.... 1600 hrs...
Or.. ya can hang around here..kick tires, talk to some fine folks... and lay back til the feed is on... no pressure.... just a good time!!!!Right now... it looks like we will have folks coming in from 18 States... and Canada....

Man....!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
hotglue...
Yeah I know I don't have a Spyder.... but FB does... and I work on it...LOL
PM us.. and we will send you the address to get here!!!

springcrawler
03-27-2012, 06:44 PM

Glynn

Yes the Mrs & i are going we will meet Craig & Laura & drive on in from Spring looking forard to it gonna be a hoot:D