PDA

View Full Version : Wagon Wheel room available for Spyderfest

Littlebadwolf
03-25-2012, 06:14 AM
Cindi & I have decided to make a trip thru the New England states & meet up with some high school friends of mine and it's in the same time frame as Spyderfest...so anyway...We cancelled our room at the Wagon Wheel last night and I told Connie I'd put a note here on the forum that a room's available...first come...first etc....

bitsy224m
03-25-2012, 06:31 AM
THEY HAVE A WAITING LIST.......

SpyderLady
03-28-2012, 10:14 AM
So sorry you won't be at Spyderfest I was hoping to see my purple girl. Enjoy your time

SpyderAnn01
03-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Larry we will miss seeing you and Cindi but I'm glad that it isn't bad health that is keeping you from attending. Maybe you'll finally make it there next year!

staysafeonline
03-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Cindi & I have decided to make a trip thru the New England states & meet up with some high school friends of mine and it's in the same time frame as Spyderfest...so anyway...We cancelled our room at the Wagon Wheel last night and I told Connie I'd put a note here on the forum that a room's available...first come...first etc....

Sorry you won't be making it - thanks for letting us know. I just secured their "super small" room! :) Have a great time in New England!

Littlebadwolf
03-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks folks...glad somebody could use the room...We hate missing Spyderfest again but my wife only gets so much time away from the hospital because of all the staff cuts. We'll definitely make it a priority next year and we'll see you folks at other gatherings throughout the summer.