PDA

View Full Version : ONE WEEK QUICK SALE

sealfloorboards
03-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi all,

HEY, I think I'll have a one week PRE SPYDERFEST SALE on Seal FloorBoards:yes::clap::thumbup: Sound like a good idea?:2thumbs: OK, let's do it!!! From Mar. 22nd to the 28th I'll offer free shipping on all US orders. It's not on my website so email or PM me for details. Remember, it's only thru next Wed. That's plenty of time to get them installed and head off to SpyderFest. Don't miss out on a great chance to really......

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

P.S. THAT'S A $45. SAVINGS:bowdown:

SPYDERGUY1
03-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey John. Are you on the SPYDERLOVERS TO THE RESCUE LIST ??? Good luck with your sale.

sealfloorboards
03-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey John. Are you on the SPYDERLOVERS TO THE RESCUE LIST ??? Good luck with your sale.

Hey SPYDERGUY,

Sorry, I don't know what SPYDERLOVERS TO THE RESCUE list is:dontknow:

The QUICK SALE is a spur of the moment idea to help some of my Spyder Friends, heading for SpyderFest to........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
03-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Wow,

Thanks for the great response folks. It's fun to do this once in a while just to say thanks.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
03-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Jump on this guys!! A good deal made even better! :2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
03-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Jump on this guys!! A good deal made even better! :2thumbs:

Thanks Bob, See ya at SpyderFest.:ohyea:

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
03-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Only a couple of days left:yikes:. Don't miss out on a good deal:lecturef_smilie::roflblack::roflblack:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Chazzman
03-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I purchased the Seal Boards after a lot of searching...There isn't a board out there that would give me more comfort. The install is very easy for anyone, you only have to remove the rubber pads on your pegs and the board lays on top and attaches with no drilling or any modification required. It's about a 15 to 20 minute install. You also have to remove the rubber pad on the brake pedal and put a spacer to lift it up 3/4 in.

The other nice thing is that you have no need for highway pegs if you purchase the RT Deluxe.

sealfloorboards
03-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I purchased the Seal Boards after a lot of searching...There isn't a board out there that would give me more comfort. The install is very easy for anyone, you only have to remove the rubber pads on your pegs and the board lays on top and attaches with no drilling or any modification required. It's about a 15 to 20 minute install. You also have to remove the rubber pad on the brake pedal and put a spacer to lift it up 3/4 in.

The other nice thing is that you have no need for highway pegs if you purchase the RT Deluxe.

Thanks for the kind words Chazzman, your check's in the mail.:roflblack:

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards