PDA

View Full Version : My husband has converted from 2 wheels to 3!!!

spyderwoman
03-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey guys, long time since I've posted, but I have been lurking. My Jimmy has bought a RT and trailer, we pick it up at East Tenn. ATV next week. Question-can you buy a permanent trailer tag for a motorcycle trailer in NC.? We buy them for all our boats and other trailers and figured we would for the RT trailer.

Oh yeah can't wait to post picture of my baby-got a new graphics kit that Jimmy is putting on for me and I just got my ultimate X seat!! I figured since he is getting a new RT the least he could do is put a graphics kit on mine right? heehee.... We are making our annual Memorial Weekend trip to the Dragon. We are staying at our favorite place- the Ironhorse. Would love for any of you guys to join us for a ride that weekend.

CyncySpyder
03-22-2012, 10:56 PM
:thumbup::yes: Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL:yes::thumbup:

ARtraveler
03-22-2012, 10:57 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde.

spyder-dude
03-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Congrats! Hope to see you both again sometime....I now live in VA and would love to come ride in NC with you guys. Rode through some nice area's on our way back from Daytona last week and thought of you guys.

SteveMac
03-23-2012, 07:30 AM
:agree::congrats: !!!!!

SpyderAnn01
03-23-2012, 10:28 AM
:congrats: I think you should get all the mods you want since he got the RT and the trailer! I would think that if other trailers get permanent plates in NC that the Spyder trailer shouldn't be any different. I had a perm plate in MI on my RT trailer.

Yfactor
03-23-2012, 10:35 AM
:congrats: In VA the trailer tags are the same for any trailer, I have permanent tags on the 622 trailer.