PDA

View Full Version : WIILY Spyder Ryders going to Spyderfest

JJW SpyderRider
03-22-2012, 08:42 PM
With Spyderfest coming up soon I wanted to get a head count on who will be attending the event. Base on the signup information posted on Spyderlovers.com I have come up with 19 riders on 15 Spyders and Bikes. It looks like we will have a very good turnout for this event!

There are some members that I do not know their screen name or what name they used when signing up for the meet. Please, if you don't see you name listed, respond to this posting and I will add your names to the list as attending.

I would like to suggest that we meet up at the Super 8 about 5:00 to ride over to the 6:00 dinner together on Wednesday.

Attending

Jim & Gretta Lambert = Explorer53525
Jeff & Karen Woodard = JJW SpyderRider
Mike & Ruth Kronvold = Sny
Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
Kelly Wellhausen = Wildwoman
John Vicker - jvicker
Eric = Smokinspyder
Doug Boehmke = Doug B
John = JPV
Al & Debi Rosenberg = Papa
Jim Potts
Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
Jim & Lisa Gutierrez
John Berghofer
Gary & Cheryl = Gary Lester
Diana Dahnert = dmdahnert
Lynn York = dmdahnert guest
Dale = Mr. Orange

25 riders on 19 Spyders and Bikes!
This is going to be a party! :yes::yes::yes:

JJW SpyderRider
03-28-2012, 07:17 PM
With Spyderfest coming up soon I wanted to get a head count on who will be attending the event. Base on the signup information posted on Spyderlovers.com I have come up with 19 riders on 15 Spyders and Bikes. It looks like we will have a very good turnout for this event!

There are some members that I do not know their screen name or what name they used when signing up for the meet. Please, if you don't see you name listed, respond to this posting and I will add your names to the list as attending.

I would like to suggest that we meet up at the Super 8 about 5:00 to ride over to the 6:00 dinner together on Wednesday.

Attending

Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
John Vicker - jvicker
Eric = Smokinspyder
Doug Boehmke = Doug B
John = JPV
Jim Potts
Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
Jim & Lisa Gutierrez

Welcome John Berghofer to the party :yes: :chat:! Glad you are able to make it.

20 riders on 16 Spyders and Bikes!

Papa
03-29-2012, 05:17 PM
There may be more . . . . we'll take a headcount at the April meeting. Countdown in progress :yes:

GloryRyders
03-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Sounds like a fun bunch............we will have to give you the "group rate" on parking Wednesday night at the Wagon Wheel!:roflblack:

Papa
03-31-2012, 11:12 AM
WOW! :shocked: What a deal!

JJW SpyderRider
04-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a fun bunch............we will have to give you the "group rate" on parking Wednesday night at the Wagon Wheel!:roflblack:

This does sound like a great deal maybe 50% off last year :dontknow: I just hope to get a parking spot at the Wagon Wheel with almost 500 signed up!

GloryRyders
04-02-2012, 05:01 AM
This does sound like a great deal maybe 50% off last year :dontknow: I just hope to get a parking spot at the Wagon Wheel with almost 500 signed up!

I'm sure that we will be able to squeeze you all in!:roflblack:

DougB
01-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Who is going? Da wife and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Would consider riding there with others from our area. Drag racing sounds great. The Ozark area is a great place for this event.

JJW SpyderRider
01-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Who is going? Da wife and I are registered and staying at the Best Western. Would consider riding there with others from our area. Drag racing sounds great. The Ozark area is a great place for this event.

I'm going again this year! It looks like I will be riding down after work on Wednesday. Going to Alaska this year and using up most of my vacation so have to make it a short trip this year.

jmcbow
01-09-2013, 03:15 PM

Attending

Joe Best = PackBuckBrew
John Vicker - jvicker
Eric = Smokinspyder
Doug Boehmke = Doug B
John = JPV
Jim Potts
Mike Galesky = JCsmoke
Jim & Lisa Gutierrez
John Berghofer
Gary & Cheryl = Gary Lester
Diana Dahnert = dmdahnert
Lynn York = dmdahnert guest
Dale = Mr. Orange

25 riders on 19 Spyders and Bikes!

I would like to go, as I didn't make it to the rally out west last year, but will have to see how things look come April. I've not registered yet, but will try to attend your next chapter meeting.

JJW SpyderRider
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM
This thread was started for 2012. I should start a new one for 2013!

Still can't wait for Spyderfest 2013 :yes::yes::yes: