PDA

View Full Version : BRP Demo Day, Concord, NC Meet up for meals/rydes

KipDM
03-22-2012, 01:28 AM
i just figured i would go ahead and set up this thread for the Charlotte, Concord, and Kannapolis :spyder2:ryders we already have here to start planning either meals or local rydes for us 'out-of-towners'.

other than the mall is huge, there are tons of hotels and restaurants nearby i know nothing of that area....

WackyDan
03-22-2012, 10:07 PM
I'll be there both days... Very developed area... There is a Quaker Steak and Lube across I-85 from the mall that has great wings and loves bikes. Would be great to break bread with some of you.

Leslee
03-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Steak & Lube good idea. How about setting a time? Maybe 4 PM each day? Whoever might be in the area could show up. Gives people time to go home afterwards, and do other things before. Just a suggestion:)

KipDM
03-23-2012, 05:07 AM
mmmmmm........wings. sounds good. hope some of the other Charlotte/Concord/Kannapolis ryders put forth their ideas (or days) too. assuming our inspection is not that week i hope to be there all 3 days (or 2 at the least) so i can have a day of hanging with ryders and one day of hanging with BRP reps (and the mall has a 24 screen multiplex so i can catch some air conditioned movie time LOL).

xdv10
04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm off work at 3 pm me if your going to be there at 4 or later for food

KipDM
04-26-2012, 01:09 AM
Wackydan also posted about a meal at the Quaker steak & lube Sat morning @11:30 if i remember correctly.

current plan is to try to get down there in the 2-3PM range Fri and relax, hang out some on Sat and then head down Sat afternoon/evening to visit my mom in Alabama for mother's day (sun)