PDA

View Full Version : Invite to GOTF

flamingobabe
03-21-2012, 09:12 PM
I just want to extend an invitation to all Spyder Ryders to come to our party the weekend of March 31...this will be the 15th year we have been hosting the 'Gatherin' of the Fools' aka 'GOTF" we always have it the weekend closest to April Fools Day. click on the link below and register...so we can have a head count....if you want to get a room all info is listed on link...or just come for the day...the big bar-b-que is about 4:00pm Saturday...we always have a large time....looking forward to seeing everyone

http://www.valkyrieriders.com/hotglue/

we are wanting to start having a Spyder event ever year....Memorial weekend ..May 25, 26, 27 & 28th...Friday can be a travel day and get together for dinner...Saturday big bar-b-que...the shop will be open for anyone who might want to do some work on the spyder...Sunday take a ride..Monday travel day....can take rides on Saturday also...I call and get the Howard Johnson to block some rooms...will post info later on a different thread....plan to spend Memorial weekend with us......hope to have a few vendors...etc...

twain
03-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Cool. I am off this weekend.Will see you and Hotglue there.

flamingobabe
03-22-2012, 02:09 PM
Cool. I am off this weekend.Will see you and Hotglue there.

twain...it's next weekend..is that what you meant??? look forward to seeing you...fb

Lamonster
03-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Thinking about it real hard :coffee::popcorn::dontknow:

twain
03-22-2012, 02:43 PM
yes FB, I am off next weekend. Will see you guys then.

conroe spyders
03-22-2012, 06:00 PM
We will be there, look forward to our first party with yall:yes:

fastfraser
03-22-2012, 06:03 PM
A little to far to go for us :yikes: but thanks for the invite .:thumbup:

springcrawler
03-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I just want to extend an invitation to all Spyder Ryders to come to our party the weekend of March 31...this will be the 15th year we have been hosting the 'Gatherin' of the Fools' aka 'GOTF" we always have it the weekend closest to April Fools Day. click on the link below and register...so we can have a head count....if you want to get a room all info is listed on link...or just come for the day...the big bar-b-que is about 4:00pm Saturday...we always have a large time....looking forward to seeing everyone

http://www.valkyrieriders.com/hotglue/

we are wanting to start having a Spyder event ever year....Memorial weekend ..May 25, 26, 27 & 28th...Friday can be a travel day and get together for dinner...Saturday big bar-b-que...the shop will be open for anyone who might want to do some work on the spyder...Sunday take a ride..Monday travel day....can take rides on Saturday also...I call and get the Howard Johnson to block some rooms...will post info later on a different thread....plan to spend Memorial weekend with us......hope to have a few vendors...etc...

I do believe we can make it as well

flamingobabe
03-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Lamonster...just do it!!!

Conroe spyders & springcrawler...it will be good to see y'all

fastfraser...it's never to far...we have a couple coming down from Toronto.....

Yazz
03-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Me and Hubbie will be there Saturday, 31st, in the afternoon.

Is there anything we can bring?

flamingobabe
03-22-2012, 08:47 PM
WhooHoo!!!Yazz...looking forward to see y'all

hotglue
03-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Thinking about it real hard :coffee::popcorn::dontknow:
How long has it been since ya had some Good Ole South Texas BBQ...... Well... that's Too Long....

Hey Bro... even if it rains like the last time you were here.... I've added another 1200 sq/st covered patio area... now a total of 2400 sq/ft .. and the pit is covered too...
Ain't skeered of the rain...LOL.

Lamonster
03-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I got so much going on right now that it's just bad timing for me but I am going to make the May BBQ seeing I don't have anything going then. Let me know if you want some front page promotion on that. :doorag:

dmessenger
03-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Flamingobabe,

I have been wanting to meet you and Hotglue for some time now. It looks like I can finally accomplish that this weekend.

Looking forward to it.

Don

flamingobabe
03-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Don ...looking forward to meeting you...GOTF is going to be great....

Flamingobabe,

I have been wanting to meet you and Hotglue for some time now. It looks like I can finally accomplish that this weekend.

Looking forward to it.

Don

flamingobabe
03-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Mr Orange...come on down for Memorial weekend......I took a 600 hundred mile ride this weekend with the dual exhaust on...SWEET!!! not loud but a great sound...love the new exhaust....can't wait to meet you...

Siennabob
03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
FB,

I also have been wanting to meet you and Hotglue. Count me and my wife (Sally) in. There is a slight chance I may have to cancel since my Spyder is in at Mancuso being serviced. They've had it since last week, so I'm optimistic they'll have it ready for this weekend. I know, I'm a fool; but an optimistic fool! See you guys Saturday!

flamingobabe
03-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Glad to see your cup is half full.....Hope that the Spyder gets out of lock-up.....but if not...there will be lots of cages

FB,

I also have been wanting to meet you and Hotglue. Count me and my wife (Sally) in. There is a slight chance I may have to cancel since my Spyder is in at Mancuso being serviced. They've had it since last week, so I'm optimistic they'll have it ready for this weekend. I know, I'm a fool; but an optimistic fool! See you guys Saturday!

harleyRick
03-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Terri and I will be there I hope the clutch went out on my ride. :cus: Maybe Hotglues BBQ will cheer me up :bbq:

Siennabob
03-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Glad to see your cup is half full.....Hope that the Spyder gets out of lock-up.....but if not...there will be lots of cages....so just drive your car/truck out to the house...addy: 2014 county road 129 Pearland TX

FB and Hotglue,

Well, my Spyder is still in the shop.... I'm planning to ride my Vulcan and come join you guys for the BBQ. See you later today!

flamingobabe
03-31-2012, 10:16 AM
bring one...bring all...see y'all today...fb...

glynnk
03-31-2012, 11:53 AM
bring one...bring all...see y'all today...fb...281-684-9216

Cypress bunch will be leaving shortly....

Glynn

RAYYOU
03-31-2012, 09:41 PM
We would like to thank you and Hot Glue for the GREAT time y'all showed us. Y'all sure know how to throw a party. It was good to see everyone again.

Sincerly
Ray & Cheryl

harleyRick
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM
What Ray said Ditto !!!