PDA

View Full Version : Woman can't understand Miles Per Hour.....

Firefly
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
This is just TOO funny. She really just doesn't get it.........

http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx
(http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njg4iAc1_W0

boborgera
03-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Light travels faster than sound,
So when she speaks, she doesn't sound so bright.:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-21-2012, 12:32 PM
:banghead: :gaah:

billybovine
03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
I had this almost exact conversation several years ago!!! :yikes: The difference was she was a brunette.

spyder3
03-21-2012, 12:52 PM
So much can be said here:banghead::banghead:.....but....this is a family site and i would rather not be tossed:roflblack::roflblack:

Arr MiHardies
03-21-2012, 12:53 PM
We should be using kilometers anyways like pretty much all the rest of the world.

ARtraveler
03-21-2012, 01:18 PM
They tried kph back in the 70's when we had the 55 mph speed limit and dual signs showing miles and kilometers to destinations along the interstate system. As the Statler brothers would say: "Do you remember these?" :roflblack:

wyliec
03-21-2012, 01:29 PM
I think he needs the 'cone of silence' when driving anywhere with her.

MarkLawson
03-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Light travels faster than sound,
So when she speaks, she doesn't sound so bright.:roflblack:

Love it

Rayelljay
03-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Wonder if she is a Government employee....?

boborgera
03-21-2012, 03:46 PM

Na, She'll score too high on the job application.:shocked:

mowin
03-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Shes Prob a future senator...

boborgera
03-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Shes Prob a future senator..

Didn't look like she was an Alcoholic.:dontknow:

Sarge707
03-21-2012, 04:37 PM
I,ll BET someone says she,s a "Danica Imposter!":roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Question: Why were Blondes ever invented?
Answer: Because a Golden Retriever can't get you a beer out of the 'Fridge...

This one's got too much retriever in her DNA...

Firefly
03-21-2012, 05:22 PM
You guys bashing on Gub-Mint employees do understand that would include all of our armed forces don't you?

Just sayin'......

boborgera
03-21-2012, 05:56 PM
You guys bashing on Gub-Mint employees do understand that would include all of our armed forces don't you?

Just sayin'......

I did my time, But i never considered myself an Employee,
Just Government Issue. GI. A US at that.
But i know what you mean.:thumbup:

mowin
03-21-2012, 06:15 PM

Just sayin'......

But the armed forces JOIN... just sayin'...

retread
03-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Yet another product of our glorious public schools.:shocked:

john

Firefly
03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Yet another product of our glorious public schools.:shocked:

john

So is her husband.......and myself....... and we do pretty well in math.... ;)

mastertek2000
03-21-2012, 07:12 PM
God Help Her but she is cute LMAO

SpyderDuck
03-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Y'all wanna know the REALLY sad part? I asked this very same question to someone today just before showing them the video. So, in answer to "If you are driving 80 miles per hour, how long will it take you to go 80 miles?", the response I got was...

"80 minutes." :shocked:

So, I repeated the question, slowly and carefully, and received the same answer, along with a look of 'well, duh'... I finally got the correct answer on the 4th attempt.

And now for the really sad part.

It was my college educated HUSBAND. :gaah: I swear, he has a diploma and everything...

retread
03-21-2012, 09:12 PM
So is her husband.......and myself....... and we do pretty well in math.... ;)

So am I, but that was way before they got there.

john

boborgera
03-21-2012, 09:18 PM

It was my college educated HUSBAND. :gaah: I swear, he has a diploma and everything...

Hey it happens to the best of us, Even Einstein had a problem with simple math,
Sometimes your brain is so full of information its hard to get the right answers out.
That's my standard excuse and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Arr MiHardies
03-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Y'all wanna know the REALLY sad part? I asked this very same question to someone today just before showing them the video. So, in answer to "If you are driving 80 miles per hour, how long will it take you to go 80 miles?", the response I got was...

"80 minutes." :shocked:

So, I repeated the question, slowly and carefully, and received the same answer, along with a look of 'well, duh'... I finally got the correct answer on the 4th attempt.

And now for the really sad part.

No offense to your husband, or anyone else with a degree. Honestly. But I put absolutely no stock in diplomas or certifications. My field is overrun by people with degrees and certifications that don't know the first thing about what they are actually doing. IMNSHO, they are just a very expensive piece of paper.

spydrluvr
03-21-2012, 10:29 PM

....easy now...

SpyderAnn01
03-21-2012, 11:54 PM
That had to be the funniest video I've seen this year and at the same time it was sad.

SpyderDuck
03-23-2012, 07:09 PM
No offense to your husband, or anyone else with a degree. Honestly. But I put absolutely no stock in diplomas or certifications. My field is overrun by people with degrees and certifications that don't know the first thing about what they are actually doing. IMNSHO, they are just a very expensive piece of paper.

I completely agree. And sadly enough, you know what they call the guy with the absolute worst passing grade in medical school - Doctor.

Although, with that said, my managing director has earned the title of 'Dr.', although in another field entirely, and he's one of the most intelligent people I have ever met.

The paper means nothing but money spent; the person means everything else.

hrbeta
03-23-2012, 07:25 PM
It's like explaining how the economy works to some Presidents 😜

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-23-2012, 11:55 PM
two thoughts: why is he laughing......he is married to her.......and the genius engineers at BRP put the rear wheel valve stem on the wrong side of the wheel.....think about it !........Mike

wyliec
03-24-2012, 08:33 AM
I completely agree. And sadly enough, you know what they call the guy with the absolute worst passing grade in medical school - Doctor.

The paper means nothing but money spent; the person means everything else.

Don't these two statements contradict each other?

I believe, but correct me if I am wrong, that you are saying the 'Doctor' in the first statement is not one that you'd want to go to. However, your second statement states the 'paper' means nothing and this person (dr.) could have been a poor test taker.

You've probably noticed I like to read into things.

Believe me, I'm not really disagreeing with you. I've seen plenty of idiots with and without 'the paper'.

Floyd Baughman
03-24-2012, 09:04 AM
She just don't get it but she lives up to be a domb blonde.:yes:

This is just TOO funny. She really just doesn't get it.........

http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx
(http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njg4iAc1_W0

Campverdefela
03-24-2012, 10:26 AM
I just tried to view this in my email but it made me dizzy:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Wouldn't you like to be able to actually see the little hamster inside her head running in that wheel??:roflblack:

effgjamis
03-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Is this a dumb blond joke? Or I do hope if she is a true blond that she is the only DUMB ONE :yikes: :roflblack:

SpyderDuck
03-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Don't these two statements contradict each other?

I believe, but correct me if I am wrong, that you are saying the 'Doctor' in the first statement is not one that you'd want to go to. However, your second statement states the 'paper' means nothing and this person (dr.) could have been a poor test taker.

You've probably noticed I like to read into things.

Believe me, I'm not really disagreeing with you. I've seen plenty of idiots with and without 'the paper'.

Honestly, no. I've always thought that being a 'poor test taker' was mostly an excuse. It has been my experience that people test at their level of competence the vast majority of the time.

Also, the only reason I can think of for actually being a poor tester if you know the material is stress. I still would not want to go to a doctor that couldn't perform under stressful conditions.

mowin
03-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Wouldn't you like to be able to actually see the little hamster inside her head running in that wheel??:roflblack:

That poor hamster is probally thinkin "why me"???

Bob Denman
03-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Not if it's blonde also... :roflblack: