PDA

View Full Version : New Mogang members

pitbull
03-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Hey gang one of our very own has officially became a full fled member, took the plundge and bought a Spyder today, our very own spydee Jane and geroge Cuban Spyder. Welcome guys and glad to have you riding with us for more than one week a year.

Your adventure with the Mogang and the Spyder world has been going on but now you can play all year long.

Thanks so much for joining us! And yes Jane you do gave to get diffrent colored boots now, the organe ones just won't work with your bright red Spyder....... My vote some new can-am Spyder boots! And once again welcome!!!! :thumbup:

GloryRyders
03-21-2012, 05:25 AM
:2thumbs:....Jane, welcome to the Mo Gang and :congrats: on the new :spyder:. Also thanks for your support of Spyderfest the past two years. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

ThreeFeet
03-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey gang one of our very own has officially became a full fled member, took the plundge and bought a Spyder today, our very own spydee Jane and geroge Cuban Spyder. Welcome guys and glad to have you riding with us for more than one week a year.

Your adventure with the Mogang and the Spyder world has been going on but now you can play all year long.

Thanks so much for joining us! And yes Jane you do gave to get diffrent colored boots now, the organe ones just won't work with your bright red Spyder....... My vote some new can-am Spyder boots! And once again welcome!!!! :thumbup:geroge????

SteveMac
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
:clap::clap::clap::welcome::clap::clap::clap:

pitbull
03-28-2012, 06:46 PM
geroge????

I miss spelled it on accident while on the run at the store.... Not sure why you did :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderLady
03-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Congratulation. We will have fun!