PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of Cowtown U.S.A

Cuban Spyder
03-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Spydeejane and I got our FIRST Spyder today. Len and the folks at Cowtown are Number 1 with us.
Our Spyder is a 2009 RS and we think absolutely beautiful. Can't wait 'til SpyderFest.:yes:

Yazz
03-20-2012, 07:23 PM
:welcome: :congrats: on the RS! Just in time for Spyderfest :yes:

cyclelover63
03-20-2012, 07:31 PM
+1....Cowtown is great to do business with!!!!...Honesty and Integrity in this day and age is hard to come by..And they have IT !!!!!!

pitbull
03-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Congrats to George and Jane on there Spyder RS. For those of you who don't know Spyder janes story I'll give a quick rundown.

Jane was with us at spyderfest from the very start, her and geroge were and still are big promoters of spydefest, acting as embassators for us to the local cummnity, they have helped open doors, and make spyderfest a Cuba event and not just a small dealer in a field event. You've road with us, laughed with us...... Some times at us:roflblack:"huligans" you've ate with us, and took pics of us, and made us feel wecolme.
So today we proudly welcome you guys to the family. You've been a part for a while now only now you have your very own Spyderlegs! Proud to be able to call you Spyder ryders and Mogang! Welcome!

JJW SpyderRider
03-20-2012, 08:41 PM
:welcome: You picked the best color :firstplace:! See you at Spyderfest! :yes::yes::yes:

SteveMac
03-20-2012, 09:30 PM
:welcome::congrats:

tofriendscreek
03-20-2012, 09:36 PM
:welcome: You picked the best color :firstplace:! See you at Spyderfest! :yes::yes::yes:

If I'm correct, you not only bought the best color ... you bought the best 09 RS out there. :) Congratulations !!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pwbgxo
I'm mobile using Tapatalk

SteveMac
03-20-2012, 09:49 PM
If I'm correct, you not only bought the best color ... you bought the best 09 RS out there. :) Congratulations !!!

---

Just one problem with that Red RS... It can't seem to stay with the group if I recall. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

CyncySpyder
03-20-2012, 10:02 PM
:firstplace:And Teddy & I couldn't agree with you more about Len & the gang at Cowtown :firstplace:

Matter of fact, Len, I gave a fellow local Cincy Spyder Ryder your number & told him he should give you a call as he has an RS, but he's really wanting an RT :rolleyes::yes:

Mo Lee
03-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Orange Boots, if I remember right! Welcome aboard.

xpeschon
03-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Congrads on the spYder. See you at the next (and pretty close to the final) spYderfest meeting on the 7th.. Enjoy..

X-Joe

GloryRyders
03-21-2012, 05:36 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new spyder and welcome to the Mo Gang. Hope to see you at the next meeting!:2thumbs: Whoo-whoo, more "chair movers".:yes::roflblack:

tofriendscreek
03-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Just one problem with that Red RS... It can't seem to stay with the group if I recall. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

That awesome Red RS has a glorious history of always wanting to wander, explore and break free from the crowd to do it at much higher RPM's than typical of the group. :)

It always caught up when it was ready to be a "conformist". :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5r4rl0

SpyderLady
03-21-2012, 08:53 AM
:welcome::congrats:

DITTO.... so glad to have you with us!!:yes:

SpyderLady
03-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Congrads on the spYder. See you at the next (and pretty close to the final) spYderfest meeting on the 7th.. Enjoy..

X-Joe

Meeting is NOT on the 7th... it is on the 14th. We backed it up a week due to Easter. JOE.... read your minutes;)
:banghead:

BajaRon
03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Cowtown is the 'Cats'! Or the Cows, I guess it's all in the perspective. :thumbup:

GloryRyders
03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Cowtown is the 'Cats'! Or the Cows, I guess it's all in the perspective. :thumbup:

"Cows" meow vs "Cats" meow:roflblack: :roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Congrats on your Spyder and thanks for all you have done to promote Spyderfest in Cuba. You've got the best dealer and you live in an awesome community. See you in April.

ntxYguy2009
03-21-2012, 12:09 PM

---

Hey, would that be the same best Red 09 GS SE5 that I had the pleasure to ride?!?! :clap:

tofriendscreek
03-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Hey, would that be the same best Red 09 GS SE5 that I had the pleasure to ride?!?! :clap:

Exactly!! Another great SL family member got "our" super ryde. Laurie & I had the extreme pleasure to meet and talk with them Saturday. Simply Outstanding folks. :)

Guess it's time to change my avatar.

chickenhoose
03-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Don't worry about losing the trail, that bike will find its way even if it's on lost gravel and getting dark. Happy new owners to our fun world of spyders.
Jerry

Spydeejane
03-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Orange Boots, if I remember right! Welcome aboard.

Since we have a red/black spider now, the orange boots are retiring. They are free to a good home. They have only been worn at the two previous Spyderfests. I guess that makes them a historical artifact. Size 7.

Firefly
03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
:congrats:.... only took two years of seeing all the fun to get you addicted......:thumbup:

pitbull
03-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Once again you are too kind everyone. Congrats to Jane and George, time to let the good times roll........ O and who ever gets the boots I would love to know.

ARtraveler
03-28-2012, 02:57 PM
:welcome:
:congrats:

Littlebadwolf
03-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Since we have a red/black spider now, the orange boots are retiring. They are free to a good home. They have only been worn at the two previous Spyderfests. I guess that makes them a historical artifact. Size 7.

My wife Cindi will be glad to have them...will go well with her purple spyder that she bought from Linda...Let me know if they're still available please

Spydeejane
04-11-2012, 06:13 AM
My wife Cindi will be glad to have them...will go well with her purple spyder that she bought from Linda...Let me know if they're still available please

Yes, they are still available, and you are welcome to them. If you are going to Spyderfest, I will leave them for you at Cowtown with your name on them. I will, of course, need to get a photo of the new owner.

Jane