PDA

View Full Version : SHIRTS???

Yol Bolsun
03-19-2012, 06:21 AM
What next. Do we need a vote on ...

A) 42449 or B) 42450

Shirt Colors (a) neon green, (b) royal blue, (c) oatmeal (d) other ______________? Or let this be members choice?

Shirt Styles (1) T-shirt (2) Polo, L/S or S/S (members choice?).

Joan: can your friend clean up the little changes we have come up with?

Mark: Can you check with your imprint shop and see what our options are? (How many minimum, styles/colors available) Also, if we can set this up with them for individuals to contact them directly to purchase shirts rather than us taking orders/$$ and placing one large order?

I'm sure there is more to be cussed and/or discussed but let me stop here.

Hawk
03-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Design: B
Color: Member's Choice or a Bright Blue (royal should work, sometimes I have seen them dark)
Style: SS (Its gonna be hot), but if anyone wants a L/S, I don't have an issue with that. T Shirt.

sewnonnie
03-19-2012, 02:19 PM
option a
Neon green
tshirt prefer ls, but will go for ss if that is what the group decides for the "group shirt"

MarkLawson
03-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Keith,

There are no minimum shirt requirements. They can do one shirt or as many as you want. There are discounts with higher numbers, but I am inclined to let each person place their own order so we don't have someone footing the bill and hoping others will pay up. They will ship. We can discuss further if you have ideas on how to proceed.

All we need is a clean file of the finalized artwork.

Their website is http://bigfrogsnellville.deco-apparel.com/

I am leaving town this coming Thursday morning and not returning until Monday evening. Much of the time I will be out of contact while on a cruise.

Yol Bolsun
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I am leaving town this coming Thursday morning and not returning until Monday evening. Much of the time I will be out of contact while on a cruise.

Are you taking the Spyders? :rolfblack::rolfblack::rolfblack: Enjoy!

MikeinGA
03-19-2012, 10:19 PM
What next. Do we need a vote on ...

A) 42449 or B) 42450

Shirt Colors (a) neon green, (b) royal blue, (c) oatmeal (d) other ______________? Or let this be members choice?

Shirt Styles (1) T-shirt (2) Polo, L/S or S/S (members choice?).

Joan: can your friend clean up the little changes we have come up with?

Mark: Can you check with your imprint shop and see what our options are? (How many minimum, styles/colors available) Also, if we can set this up with them for individuals to contact them directly to purchase shirts rather than us taking orders/$$ and placing one large order?

I'm sure there is more to be cussed and/or discussed but let me stop here.

I like the artwork B) color (c) style (2). What is L/S or S/S?

Mike

Bumblebee67
03-19-2012, 10:33 PM
long sleeve or short sleeve Mike

Yol Bolsun
03-19-2012, 11:43 PM
long sleeve or short sleeve Mike

Do we declare Bumblebee67 an honorary Georgian and make her wear a GSR shirt in Alabama? Do I hear any nominations?

Bumblebee67
03-20-2012, 12:07 AM
I feel honored ........:)

sewnonnie
03-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Do we declare Bumblebee67 an honorary Georgian and make her wear a GSR shirt in Alabama? Do I hear any nominations?

I so nominate!!!:agree:

fastfraser
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
Man I love your design ! I know I haven't got much say in your decisions but if you have embroidered polos I'm in for 2.

Yol Bolsun
03-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Man I love your design ! I know I haven't got much say in your decisions but if you have embroidered polos I'm in for 2.

Fraser; Don't give up, that has been talked about.:thumbup: But first, we are addressing our SpyderFest attire. :2thumbs:

captblack
03-20-2012, 06:10 AM
I like the B) option for the artwork and the idea of ordering directly from the shop. There is much more flexibility in that, I think.

I'm can't make Spyderfest but I am planning on the owners event in Durango. I would love some of these to wear out there.

GASpyderLady
03-21-2012, 06:19 PM
I am sitting here with Sarah the artist - Can Mark send me the Spyder Logo he put on the design, I need to get it to her. I will look online also.

Thanks to all for the input.

To CUBA and beyond..... With shirts.

Joan

Yol Bolsun
03-21-2012, 08:18 PM
I am sitting here with Sarah the artist - Can Mark send me the Spyder Logo he put on the design, I need to get it to her. I will look online also.

Thanks to all for the input.

To CUBA and beyond..... With shirts.

Joan

Joan, check your email, just sent three files. -Keith

Cavman
03-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Any updates on the shirts?

cracker
03-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Neon green is fine with me, I am ok with either short sleeves or long. Whatever group wants.

MarkLawson
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Need a finalized file with the proper resolution that will allow a quality image large enough to fit the back of the shirt. Once that is provided, it could be given to Big Frog so that club members could reference it when placing an order.

Yol Bolsun
03-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Need a finalized file with the proper resolution that will allow a quality image large enough to fit the back of the shirt. Once that is provided, it could be given to Big Frog so that club members could reference it when placing an order.

Mark, has Bigfrog given you any indication as to "proper" resolution/ size?

MarkLawson
04-01-2012, 09:32 AM
No, but blowing it up on the PC will give you an idea. They can also work with the image to smooth any rough edges.

GASpyderLady
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Mark I have sent you a pm. I need your email to send it to you vs here.

MarkLawson
04-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Mark I have sent you a pm. I need your email to send it to you vs here.

Just replied to your PM.