PDA

View Full Version : Fault code

neelbert
03-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm having problem's with my :spyder2: faulting out when breaking and making a right hand turn code PO504 or PD504 any Ideas Thanks.

CyncySpyder
03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Check your brake fluid level. The Spyder is VERY Sensitive when it comes to brake fluid level, & some have reported having similar issues when the level was only an ounce or so low. Good luck, & I'm sure some of the more knowledgable members will chime in shortly. Let us know how things progress :pray:

NancysToy
03-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Fault Code: P0504
Involved Module: ECM
Description: Brake signal not plausible
Cause: Brake signal vs brake pressure correlation check failed
Service action: (See the dealer, BUDS required), check fuse F5
I'd check my brake fluid level, too.
This means that the brake switch and the brake pressure sensed don't match. The brake switch or the brake pressure sensor could be bad, you could have a bad connection, or you could be riding the brake pedal.

neelbert
03-18-2012, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=NancysToy;428388]Fault Code: P0504
Service action: (See the dealer, BUDS required), check fuse F5[/ Dealer hooked to buds they can find no reason contacted brp friday they have not replied I thought about brake fluid I wil top it off before I ride again

NancysToy
03-18-2012, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=NancysToy;428388]Fault Code: P0504
Service action: (See the dealer, BUDS required), check fuse F5[/ Dealer hooked to buds they can find no reason contacted brp friday they have not replied I thought about brake fluid I wil top it off before I ride again
I'm assuming your dealer did the prescribed tests in BUDS. If so, you were likely riding the brake pedal lightly. Your foot should not rest on the pedal.