PDA

View Full Version : Too good not to share.

dannymax
03-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Saw on the news tonight that some guy, maintenance or something, placed a surviellance camera in the ceiling of the woman's locker room at the RPI swimming pool in Troy, NY.

A few days later some chick noticed 'something odd' up in the ceiling, the cops were called, the camera yanked down and the tape run to see what was on it.:popcorn:

Well, apparently this genius hit the 'on' button just a bit prematurely cause guess whose crystal clear mug shot was right at the beginning on the playback! :yikes:

He's pleading 'no contest' to the charges!!.....Ya think Fester?? Come up with that all by yourself or did the public defender have to advise you!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

boborgera
03-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Troy NY Is that near Amsterdam NY?:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-17-2012, 08:18 AM
By Golly it IS! :shocked:
Randy... :lecturef_smilie: :roflblack:

bill pitman
03-17-2012, 08:32 AM

Bob, just what is it your'e trying to say!?

Bill

arntufun
03-17-2012, 08:39 AM
I told him to hide it in a better spot, but he wouldn't listen !!! :roflblack::roflblack: Yes its near me, but not as close as it is to our site sponsor ESI Cycle........... Oh Magicman !!!!! :yikes::yikes:

dannymax
03-17-2012, 10:17 AM
The thing I don't understand is they charged the guy with illegal surviellance....which you would expect....and burglary! I don't get the burglary part??? :dontknow:

Randy....I told you not to use your EZY-Pass, they tracked you right to the front door!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

dannymax
03-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I tried to figure out why someone would do a thing like this....place a camera in the ladies locker room!!

Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning.....he was a locker man!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Bob Denman
03-17-2012, 11:47 AM
:shocked:Let's treat him better or he won't buy us ice cream on the rides this summer... :thumbup:

wyliec
03-17-2012, 03:44 PM
The thing I don't understand is they charged the guy with illegal surviellance....which you would expect....and burglary! I don't get the burglary part??? :dontknow:

Stealing a peek.

wyliec
03-17-2012, 03:45 PM

It's Hamsterdam. Show some respect.

Bob Denman
03-17-2012, 04:46 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_108.gif :roflblack: :thumbup:

Gordy
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
was his name [tuk a luk] :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

arntufun
03-17-2012, 06:25 PM
It's Hamsterdam. Show some respect.

It happened in Troy, we call it Troylet (like toilet) around here. :roflblack:

mowin
03-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Yep its well know as troylet. Not addmitting to anything, but RPI is only 20 min from me.. :opps:

arntufun
03-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Yep its well know as troylet. Not addmitting to anything, but RPI is only 20 min from me.. :opps:

can you send me a copy ???? :doorag:

boborgera
03-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Amsterdam, I ran over a carpet there once.:yikes:

dannymax
03-18-2012, 07:51 AM
It happened in Troy, we call it Troylet (like toilet) around here. :roflblack:

Man, ain't that the truth!! :ohyea:

Rob, maybe you can bring me a dupe on Tues. ....or did the POlice confiscate them all!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

tompen
03-18-2012, 08:44 AM

Randy....I told you not to use your EZY-Pass, they tracked you right to the front door!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Burglary is breaking into a place you shouldn't be, to commit a crime. You don't have to steal anything. He shouldn't be in the ladies locker room and installing a camera is illegal. So-burglary.

mowin
03-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Man, ain't that the truth!! :ohyea:

Rob, maybe you can bring me a dupe on Tues. ....or did the POlice confiscate them all!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Ill make a copy off all the ugly ones for ya...:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Don't pick on Troy too awful much... :lecturef_smilie:
They've got some very active Pistol Clubs up there who really know how to put on a good day's worth of shooting! :2thumbs:

arntufun
03-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Don't pick on Troy too awful much... :lecturef_smilie:
They've got some very active Pistol Clubs up there who really know how to put on a good day's worth of shooting! :2thumbs:

It is also where the famous Uncle Sam is from, the one on the army posters.