PDA

View Full Version : How do I put a pic up here

gbouten
03-16-2012, 01:37 PM
I want to show everyone the clock issue I'm having on my cluster but don't know how to post the picture any help?

gbouten
03-16-2012, 01:39 PM
I want to show everyone the clock issue I'm having on my cluster but don't know how to post the picture any help?

I was able to put it in the gallery

MouthPiece
03-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I was able to put it in the gallery

There is a specific subforum here on spyderlovers that allows you to test your posts, photos, etc. It is labeled, I think, tests. Give that a shot.

Chris

SpydherLuv
03-16-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't see any pics in your gallery. I only see an album, but it's empty. Are you on a PC, iPhone, tablet...??

SpyderLady
03-16-2012, 02:40 PM
LOL. I can't get pics to post either. Thank God I am. Or the only one

SpyderLady
03-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Hate iPad. Meant to say. Thank God I am not the only one

SpydherLuv
03-16-2012, 02:47 PM
LOL. I can't get pics to post either. Thank God I am. Or the only one

Gotta love auto spell! :banghead:

SpydherLuv
03-16-2012, 02:51 PM
By the way, if you're using an iPad and trying to post pics, you'll need to install an app like Tapatalk.

coz
03-16-2012, 04:18 PM
ask blueknight911 :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2012, 04:36 PM
That is not FUNNY ......I am computer challenged and I think that may qualify me for the Americans with Disablity's Act......So just beware I may SUE YOU....:agree:..... :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:....:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::bdh:... .Mike

coz
03-16-2012, 04:45 PM
somebody P L E A S E teach Mike how to post pics. he has done tons of mods and wants to show us:gaah:

Sarge707
03-16-2012, 05:14 PM
If You have pictures in your Computer Pictures folder Do This--
1-Type you message.
2-Click on "Manage Attachments" down below.
3-Click on "Add Files"
4-Click on "Basic Uploader"
5-Click on "Browse"
6-Find your picture folder
7-Double click on Picture to Upload
8-Click "Upload"
9- Wait for picture to appear at Bottom
10- Click Done.
11-Click "Submit Reply!"

I just did this with this picture so it must work!

CyncySpyder
03-16-2012, 05:34 PM

CyncySpyder
03-16-2012, 05:46 PM

gbouten
03-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok like this

arntufun
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
If You have pictures in your Computer Pictures folder Do This--
1-Type you message.
2-Click on "Manage Attachments" down below.
3-Click on "Add Files"
4-Click on "Basic Uploader"
5-Click on "Browse"
6-Find your picture folder
7-Double click on Picture to Upload
8-Click "Upload"
9- Wait for picture to appear at Bottom
10- Click Done.
11-Click "Submit Reply!"

I just did this with this picture so it must work!

Now if you want a full size picture to appear, after step 10

preview post
then double click the photo
select small, medium or full size
then submit reply

It will look like this.

coz
03-16-2012, 06:12 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: MIKE! are you getting any of this? show us your mods.

arntufun
03-16-2012, 06:29 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: MIKE! are you getting any of this? show us your mods.

Sorry, that photo was for Forest in another thread. :opps:

gbouten
03-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Well if you are going to show us the full size picture you could at least do it with the blond..LOL

rcantrell52
03-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Stupid question time. Will this procedure work if you use Picasa to store pictures on your computer? If you use Picasa does it require additional steps?
Thanks,
Reese

arntufun
03-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Well if you are going to show us the full size picture you could at least do it with the blond..LOL

I can do that !!!! Here ya go. :thumbup:
:roflblack:

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2012, 07:28 PM
RANDY ,RANDY ,RANDY.....SITA IS GONNA BE A BLAST:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. ..........................AND TO ALL you helpful people when i said computer challenged i meant it .....i can't get the pictures into the computer.....for starters.....I have a one yr old olympus stylus,,14 mexapixel digital camera that when i plug it into the computer with the usb cable all that happens is the camera batt. recharge.....people you are dealing with an idiot here at least where this picture thing goes.....:bdh::bdh::nopic:....very funny ha ha If i ever manage to post a picture even just one I think I will have an org*sm....I stg imho omg did i really say that

arntufun
03-16-2012, 07:44 PM
RANDY ,RANDY ,RANDY.....SITA IS GONNA BE A BLAST:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. ..........................AND TO ALL you helpful people when i said computer challenged i meant it .....i can't get the pictures into the computer.....for starters.....I have a one yr old olympus stylus,,14 mexapixel digital camera that when i plug it into the computer with the usb cable all that happens is the camera batt. recharge.....people you are dealing with an idiot here at least where this picture thing goes.....:bdh::bdh::nopic:....very funny ha ha If i ever manage to post a picture even just one I think I will have an org*sm....I stg imho omg did i really say that

After you plug the camera in ,you have to turn it on and a window will pop up asking you if you want to download pictures. How old is your computer, what windows program are you running ???

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Randy, it's a compag presario...2 yrs old....running windows vista....32 gb memory ...320 hard drive.......enough info......I just connected the camera via the usb cable to the computer.....pressed the on button ....the lens did not come out which it normally does....light did go on.....and all i get is a message "do not remove the cable" and a picture of a batt. recharging....i have pressed all the other buttons..ie...menu...? (button)...info...ok......nothing happens......the manual sucks........Mike

SpyderLady
03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Ok let me see if I can do this. I hope the pic shows up. We are in St Pats parade tomorrow and the two dogs will be behind me

Woooohooo it worked. Thanks a bunch!

Netminder
03-16-2012, 09:54 PM

Blueknight911 You will need to go into the setting of your camera and set it to mass USB storage device, then when you plug it in it will act the same as if you plugged in a USB thumbdrive. If you don't do this it might require the software that came with the camera to download upload your pics to pc. If you change the setting to USB mass storage, no software will be required. I am. Newbie here, will be purchasing our new spyder at the end of April. I am a computer tech and figured I might be of assistance. Hope this helps you out? and thanks to all you spyder lovers for all the great advice I have found on this site!

If the above doesn't help, it could possibly be vista, it is a very unstable operating system. Highly recommend upgrading to Windows 7 If you can. I had vista on my laptop and had all kinds of bizarre issues that were immediately resolved after upgrade to Win 7. Just a thought.