PDA

View Full Version : Unplugged The...

vampyregirl
03-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Spyder from the trickle charger yesterday. Put the key in, turned it, pushed the button, and.....VROOOOOMMMMMM!!!!! Heh heh heh!!!!!

Went for a 20 mile ride this evening, and had to darn near stand on the brake pedal at one intersection!!!! Thank God it stopped before I got too far past the line!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::gaah::gaah: It was one of those red-light camera intersections, and I didn't want to take a chance...... Not to mention the fact that there were a couple of large commercial trucks waiting to go through the other way..... :yikes:

No issues on the way back though!!! Except for the fact that my face still hurts from smiling so much!!!! I JUST LOVE MY SPYDER!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

SPYDERGUY1
03-14-2012, 09:21 PM
O M G , I can hardly wait for the first ride.....P.S. good call on being defensive, more often than not the commercial drivers are on top of there game, HOWEVER, always be on the lookout.

ARtraveler
03-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Glad to hear your riding. I am still waiting for the first. About a mile of ice and snow covered road still in the way.

Update: 2/10's of a mile plus my driveway to melt and Im Outta Here!

Grandpa Spyder
03-15-2012, 05:18 AM
I am very lucky here in VA. I ride almost every day. The weather here has been very gentle this winter. And yes those brakes do work very well. I have had to test them a few times myself. I have to take mine in for its 600 mile check up on Friday. it may be close to 700 miles by the time I get there.

Bob Denman
03-15-2012, 07:03 AM
No doubt; it's great to be back in the saddle... :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqRL7nJB48

:ohyea::roflblack:

ARtraveler
03-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Bob: can you find Tex Ritter and "Deck of Cards". might also be appropriate for the other thread.

Bob Denman
03-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Well I'll go kick around a bit and se what pops up... :thumbup:

vampyregirl
03-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Not riding today! Just had a LOT of lightning about 40 mins ago. Now heavy rain. It actually sounds like some hail mixed in!!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I may have to ryde to work..... :2thumbs:

For those who can't ryde yet, bummer!!! I think it won't be long before everyone can hop on and go! Crazy weather everywhere!!!

mowin
03-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Spyder from the trickle charger yesterday. Put the key in, turned it, pushed the button, and.....VROOOOOMMMMMM!!!!! Heh heh heh!!!!!

Went for a 20 mile ride this evening, and had to darn near stand on the brake pedal at one intersection!!!! Thank God it stopped before I got too far past the line!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::gaah::gaah: It was one of those red-light camera intersections, and I didn't want to take a chance...... Not to mention the fact that there were a couple of large commercial trucks waiting to go through the other way..... :yikes:

No issues on the way back though!!! Except for the fact that my face still hurts from smiling so much!!!! I JUST LOVE MY SPYDER!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Did u check the air filter? The mice got in my airbox and made a mess out of things :banghead:. Glad she started right up:thumbup: