PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Praise

captblack
03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Took my ride to Jacksonville Powersports (Jax, FL) today for the 6K maintenance. They did an outstanding job. I took it in on the trailer so there was no delay while waiting for it to cool. Oil and spark plugs changed (they do the plugs at each oil change), no adjustments needed and everything inspected fine. on a 2011, valves don't get checked until 12K. Since I have a service contract, everything was free.

I highly recommend these guys. They always do a great job and they have a dedicated Spyder tech.

MouthPiece
03-14-2012, 05:55 PM
And I'll weigh in on behalf of Seminole Power Sports, in Sanford, Florida. These folks have taken care of me in fine fashion. Many times when I was "without wheels", the allowed me to use their demo for rides that I had committed. On the day I was to leave for spyderfest last year, they offered me a "loaner" to make the run.

Since my wreck of a month ago, they have helped me to investigate the salvageability of my totaled spyder. We're looking into the buying back of certain parts. In addition, Kirby Mullins, owner of Seminole Power Sports has offered to loan me a spyder to ride over to Daytona on Saturday. These folks have gone the "second mile" for me.

Chris