PDA

View Full Version : FLOORBOARDS AT SPYDERFEST

sealfloorboards
03-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi all,

SpyderFest is getting very close:yes: and I can hardly wait to se old friends and make new ones:clap: I will be installing Seal FloorBoards free there. I need some idea of how many and which styles I should bring. Several have already placed their order to assure getting them. If you ar planning to get them at SpyderFest, please give me a heads up. I can only carry so many and I don't want anyone left out:lecturef_smilie:. You don't have to pre order, but an idea of what to bring would be a help to all. I just got a new Jacket from BahaRon, a new seat from AirHawk and will order a trailer this week. ALMOST READY TO ROCK. AM BEGINNING TO BULDING A POSSE TO MAKE IT A GRAND GROUP RIDE, ORGON TO CUBA:ohyea:. Will be installing FloorBoards on the way so we can all..........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

HntngTrout
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I'd be interested in a set of RT SE5 PUP DLX Diamond Plate Vinyl Floorboards.Undecided on the with or without chrome.....

NancysToy
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
John, If you have to take more than you can readily haul with you, I'm sure you could ship a package to Len to hold for you.

SPYDERGUY1
03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
John, will not make it to spyderfest, but do hope to catch up with you on my trip to OREGON>

DaGrlz
03-12-2012, 08:06 AM
We already have a set of your great floor boards on our RT SE5, but they were purchased before you installed the vinyl pads. We would like to get a set of the vinyl pads and trim added to our current floor boards will you be doing that at Spyder Fest too?

pitbull
03-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Great to have you again at spyderfest. Everything is shaping up to be a fun event. Thanks for making the trip John :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
03-12-2012, 12:21 PM
We already have a set of your great floor boards on our RT SE5, but they were purchased before you installed the vinyl pads. We would like to get a set of the vinyl pads and trim added to our current floor boards will you be doing that at Spyder Fest too?

Hey,

I have the pads and trim in stock. Why nt get them before SpyderFest so they will be ready to go. Takes about 24 hrs for the silicone to really set. Check the Products Page n my webite.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
03-13-2012, 08:59 AM
I'd be interested in a set of RT SE5 PUP DLX Diamond Plate Vinyl Floorboards.Undecided on the with or without chrome.....

I'll be sure to have at least one set of Pup's with me.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards