PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find info for the Durango event?

RodO
03-11-2012, 05:19 PM
I've checked the BRP site and done a search here, but can't find anything about the event or if registration is open. Anyone know more than that?

The town's website thinks there's going to be an event:
http://www.durango.org/event-calendar.aspx?mode=vs.detail&eventId=can-am_spyder&selmonth=2012-06-01&location=&location2=&type=&eventDate=20120620

Thanks,
Rod.

cyclelover63
03-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Event or not,we are already committed!...lol...I like the looks of that "Million Dollar Highway" ride!

NancysToy
03-11-2012, 09:14 PM
No official agenda has been announced yet, just the dates and location. Registration is not open yet. It seems like it was April last year, but I could be wrong about that. Stay tuned here, Lamonster usually posts a link as soon as info pops up on the BRP Website.

RodO
03-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks Scotty.
Seems like a strange way for them to keep people interested -- these trips take some planning and scheduling on our side too. Any idea if registration limited to a certain number?

NancysToy
03-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks Scotty.
Seems like a strange way for them to keep people interested -- these trips take some planning and scheduling on our side too. Any idea if registration limited to a certain number?
Registration has never been limited in the past. They are always trying for a big turnout.