PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Radio

Questions
03-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Looking for info on installation of satallite radio modular

epiphysis
03-15-2012, 08:32 AM
I have a Limited which comes with a connection for an Ipod or my Android phone. I tried using the app....Xiialive.......gives you many of the sirius radios stations for free!!!!

prmurat
03-15-2012, 10:49 AM
I have a Zumo 550 with the antenna in the front trunk... Not great (losses signal very often) so I have to relocate it! But sound is good, through the iPod plug...

godfather
03-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I just bought a SNAP XM and plugged it in trunk with 12 volt Y used fm out to radio
works great $24.00 plus subscription

gbouten
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
I have a Limited which comes with a connection for an Ipod or my Android phone. I tried using the app....Xiialive.......gives you many of the sirius radios stations for free!!!!

So you keep your phone in your trunk?

scooterexpress
03-21-2012, 08:14 AM
i have the xm radio and on my rts i plugged into the jack that came with the bike sound is better&louder than using a fm modulator but you still can't change channels through the on screen computer but thats ok if you like one type of music like we do all 70's. heres something to know about the fm modulator if your riding in a group and the others don't have xm they can tune into your modulator since its being broadcasted from the antenna don't know the distance it gives but it's worth trying.