PDA

View Full Version : Some Football News...

Bob Denman
03-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Well now that the Colts have released one of the greatest Quarterbacks of all time; where do you think Peyton Manning might end up?
Will he be healthy enough to play, and what teams will be willing to take a chance on him?
Might he end up as a color-commentator for one of the networks?
An offensive Co-Ordinator somewhere?

The guy's got a TON of talent and could excel in any oppportunity that presents itself...

And how'd you like all of the Sportscasters going NUTZ over the story??? :roflblack::roflblack:

arntufun
03-08-2012, 01:23 PM
He will have to play in a dome or in a warm climate. His record is not to good in the cold weather. I'm thinking Arizona, Houston or Miami. I would love to have him on my Team (JETS), but I highly doubt he will play in the northeast outdoors.

We should know within the next week or so.

Bob Denman
03-08-2012, 01:38 PM
I would also like to see him with the Jets, but it won't happen..
The pundits have been saying that he'd be reluctant to compete with Eli for publicity.
A pure class act! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
03-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Minnesota Vikings like big name quarterbacks--they currently need help.

Is Seattle Seahawks another possibility?

Bob Denman
03-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Seattle was mentioned as a very strong candidate... They've got an owner who likes to spend money too! :thumbup:
I've heard an awful lot about Miami as well; but the field is really wide open...
Whatever he does; he'll do great!

mowin
03-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Like to see him play again, but I'm thinkin he needs a coaching, network deal. Hate to be the one to hire him and he's unable to play because of reacurring injuries....

Smokinspyder
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
SO the new guy gets to play in the building that Peyton built ! Who would have thought that in the same year we say Albert Pojouls and Peyton Manning leave their teams . That would have been like Jordan going to the Lakers or Knicks or something like that .

Trickie Dick
03-08-2012, 08:39 PM
There are a lot of heartbroken Colt fans here in Indy. He is truly a class act on and off the field. He will be missed. :bowdown: I'm sure he will go where he has the best chance to add another ring. One thing for sure, he will do his homework.