PDA

View Full Version : Need some pointers on the Galaxy 10.1

Lamonster
03-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I got a wild hair today and went out and bought a Samsung Gaaxt tablet. So far I,m not liking it much compared to my iPad. I know it must be easy but how do you paste a url in a message?I figured out how to copy the url but I can't figure out how to paste :banghead: This thing is way slow too

spyder3
03-05-2012, 08:40 PM
I got a wild hair today and went out and bought a Samsung Gaaxt tablet. So far I,m not liking it much compared to my iPad. I know it must be easy but how do you paste a url in a message?I figured out how to copy the url but I can't figure out how to paste :banghead: This thing is way slow too

Thats because your messin with the Apple gods! :lecturef_smilie:

Rando
03-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Take it back, that's what I did. We purchased an iPad and never looked back. Get the new iPad 3 if you get another itch to buy something.

Lamonster
03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Take it back, that's what I did. We purchased an iPad and never looked back. Get the new iPad 3 if you get another itch to buy something.
Thats what I think I'm going to do.

spyryder
03-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppJmDy8pc8
:popcorn:

Lamonster
03-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I just can't get past how slow it is. It's going back tomorrow and I'll be getting the iPad 3. I tried to like it but it's not happening. :banghead:

spyder-dude
03-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Why would you go with the samsung.....Wait for the iPad 3 being announced tomorrow! I am a converted android guy....and will never look back! I have had the original iPad and now the iPad 2......and will probably end up with the 3 and passing on the 2 to my daughter. My 6 year old son has my original iPad......It amazes me on how well he can operate that. Although we had to change his iTunes password and not give it to him as he was buying a bunch of apps :(

CyncySpyder
03-05-2012, 10:39 PM
or what, but I agree, using the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a royal PITA. I have issues with just being able to write & getting the curser to go where I need it to go if i have to correct a mistake in typing, major headache. Surprisingly, the UI of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 works without a hitch when using SpyderLovers & being able to post pics & everything works great, but still not as well as the Ipad. If the Ipad was able to upload/post pics on SpyderLovers it would be the only thing I would really need, especially when on the go. Let us know how you like the Ipad3 :yes:

Arr MiHardies
03-05-2012, 10:57 PM
or what, but I agree, using the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a royal PITA. I have issues with just being able to write & getting the curser to go where I need it to go if i have to correct a mistake in typing, major headache. Surprisingly, the UI of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 works without a hitch when using SpyderLovers & being able to post pics & everything works great, but still not as well as the Ipad. If the Ipad was able to upload/post pics on SpyderLovers it would be the only thing I would really need, especially when on the go. Let us know how you like the Ipad3 :yes:

the ipad can upload/post images... if you use the tapatalk app.