PDA

View Full Version : Riding time in NC

StormSpyder
03-05-2012, 08:15 PM
The weather is great for rides and wondering what is going on in the Hickory/Morganton/Asheville area. We are back from FL and getting ready for Cuba so lets ride.
Stormspyder
Dave 8285847541
dave9350@earthlink.net

2Gunns
03-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Great weather indeed. To bad NC is such a large state.... also wish I could retire and RYDE for a living

CanAmMick
03-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Dave,

I'm in Hendersonville and usually available to ride on the weekend. Here's my cell number if you ever want to get together. It's a Texas # 936-581-9964
1955mick@gmail.com

Mick

spyderwoman
03-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Dave I am from Morganton too. Live in Oak Hill area, teach at Table Rock Middle School. My husband just bought a Rt and I've had my RS since Nov. 2007. I have 26000 miles on mine so we like to ride. Just email me and I'll give you my number.

Ltownblue
03-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Hi Dave I am from Morganton too. Live in Oak Hill area, teach at Table Rock Middle School. My husband just bought a Rt and I've had my RS since Nov. 2007. I have 26000 miles on mine so we like to ride. Just email me and I'll give you my number.

Wo, wo, wo! You didn't tell me that Jimmy bought an RT - congrats! What color? We have to get together soon - give us a call.

spyderwoman
03-23-2012, 12:06 PM
We just signed the paperwork this week! Of course it is still up there because he had to have a two brothers pipe put on it! We def. need to get together and ride. He is still reffing weekend tournament basketball but that is about to end soon. I am hating not getting to ride all these pretty days!

Oh he got black and a matching trailer. He wants to get it painted up with flames of course! I told him to talk to you about getting graphics from your guy!

Oh yeah Go Wolfpack!! My brother went to State too!

SpyderDuck
03-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Wo, wo, wo! You didn't tell me that Jimmy bought an RT - congrats! What color? We have to get together soon - give us a call.

Isn't it GREAT? I bet she's so proud!!!

We do need to meet our newer locals, too; why don't we all plan to get together soon? We need to drag them up the hill and get their pictures taken!

Questions
03-27-2012, 07:00 PM
He wants to get it painted up with flames of course! I told him to talk to you about getting graphics from your guy!

Well I just talked to that guy that did the flames for him, and they are under new management and the rough price they gave me was WAYYYYYYY too high, to add some graphics to my Spyder by a similar amount they were talking almost $1500, and another $400 if they put them on, you can get many nice wraps precut for our bikes for well under $500 so I don't think I'll be back to see them.

SpyderDuck
03-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Well I just talked to that guy that did the flames for him, and they are under new management and the rough price they gave me was WAYYYYYYY too high, to add some graphics to my Spyder by a similar amount they were talking almost $1500, and another $400 if they put them on, you can get many nice wraps precut for our bikes for well under $500 so I don't think I'll be back to see them.

Dang, I applied my own graphics. Maybe I should go into the graphics application business; it sounds pretty lucrative!

Questions
03-27-2012, 09:25 PM
It's not lucrative if no one hires you because you cost too much LOL

Ltownblue
03-28-2012, 06:40 PM
FastSigns did my graphics for $375 - installation and all. Sounds like Jason has gotten too big for his fan base - more power to him. I will take the route that Duck did next time and install them myself. Will probably go with something from Pete.

SpyderDuck
03-28-2012, 09:28 PM
It's not lucrative if no one hires you because you cost too much LOL

Nah; I'd do it for half that.

I've always been cheap...just ask around :roflblack: