PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Safety Training

acinpcola
03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Just received this information from Central Florida Power Sports: Good news if your in Florida. If not in Florida maybe you can get info and give to your state, it is worth a try.

Spyder Safety Training

Central Florida PowerSports is proud to partner with OOSI (Orange Osceola Safety Institute) to offer the first ever Spyder Safety Training in the U.S! OOSI has four 2012 RS SE5 Spyders for students to use. Graduates will earn the MSF 3-Wheel Certificate and the Florida 3-Wheeled Motorcycle Endorsement. The first class is March 10-11. Call today to reserve your spot. 407-566-8713 Don't forget to ask for the CFPS discount!

Be Safe
AC:spyder2:

kawakii
03-05-2012, 05:39 PM
We have something similar offered in New Hampshire. Two day 3-wheel riding course from 8-3, at end of second day you earn motorcycle license as long as you pass class :)

http://mostridertraining.com/course_details.html#3

bitsy224m
03-05-2012, 06:38 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE COURSE BUT I DON'T THINK MICHIGAN HAS ONE......DARN......

Firefly
03-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Just received this information from Central Florida Power Sports: Good news if your in Florida. If not in Florida maybe you can get info and give to your state, it is worth a try.

Spyder Safety Training

Central Florida PowerSports is proud to partner with OOSI (Orange Osceola Safety Institute) to offer the first ever Spyder Safety Training in the U.S! OOSI has four 2012 RS SE5 Spyders for students to use. Graduates will earn the MSF 3-Wheel Certificate and the Florida 3-Wheeled Motorcycle Endorsement. The first class is March 10-11. Call today to reserve your spot. 407-566-8713 Don't forget to ask for the CFPS discount!

Be Safe

That's great news---- but the bad news is DOC will be the instructor..... :roflblack:

SpyderDuck
03-05-2012, 09:13 PM
That's great news---- but the bad news is DOC will be the instructor..... :roflblack:

HEY!!! I would take Doc's class!

As long as he covers all repair costs...um, and personal injury, property damage, tickets, bail...

I got faith in ya, Doc!!!:yikes:

TuckMiddle
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM
March 9 & 10 at Cartersville HD. I did this last year and Ray Earls has an excellant course. :2thumbs:

Ray Earls, WTCUSNRET ""~~~~~o&o>
"Learning is Experience, Everything else is Information" Albert Einstein
MSF RiderCoach / Rider's Edge Instructor #4802

Director, Training & Rental Departments
Earl Small's Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson of Cartersville
{W} 770-919-0000

I'll be watching. Doing phy therapy for my right shoulder after recent operation. Lots of fun. :cheers:

Tuck

Mr. Bill
01-17-2013, 08:55 PM

Spyder Safety Training

Be Safe

Here in Ontario, Georgian College is offering a " New Can-Am Spyder " training course. The basic two hour session even supplies the Spyder for the training.
http://www.georgianc.on.ca/coned09/areas-of-interest/motorcycle-training/can-am-spyder-training-program/

:clap: BRP has a promotion where they will reimburse the cost of the training for anyone purchasing a new 2011 - 2013 Spyder. ( Max. $439.00 ) Check out the BRP site under licencing requirements or the link at
http://spyder.brp.com/Files/en-CA/Pdf/Remb_Roadster_ONT_Promo.pdf

This offer is supposed to be on any new Spyder purchased between December 04, 2012 and June 30, 2013

If you are from Ontario check it out it may work for you.