PDA

View Full Version : Ocean county here looking for Spyder rt tourin

USNRet05
02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi folks located in northern ocean county GSP exit 91 , looking for RT Touring used or new and suggestions for dealer in my area appreciate any help
marc

CyncySpyder
02-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you besides maybe looking into the 4Sale/Trade area of this Forum, there are a few Spyders offered there that might be of interest to you. Teddy wanted me to say:welcome:

xraypat
03-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi,
I know of 2 dealers in NJ. Motorcycle Mall in Belleville NJ (exit 150) & Extreme Machines in Millstone NJ. I bought mine in Belleville
but get it serviced at Extreme Machines. People are nice at Extreme.

kentompkins
03-24-2012, 08:47 AM
I bought my 2008 RS from Ledgewood Powersports. I would still be using them for service if they weren't 2 1/2 hours from my home. You should call them to see what they have in stock. For service, I use East Coast Cycles in Bensalem, PA; they are a platinum Spyder dealer. You should probably call them as well.

Keep in mind that your warranty is good anywhere in the US. You will have to return to the original dealer for the first/600 mile service but after that you can any dealer you want. You should have no problems buying from one dealer and getting service from another.

Good luck and let us know what you bought and where.

ken tompkins

Hi,
I know of 2 dealers in NJ. Motorcycle Mall in Belleville NJ (exit 150) & Extreme Machines in Millstone NJ. I bought mine in Belleville
but get it serviced at Extreme Machines. People are nice at Extreme.

xraypat
03-25-2012, 07:36 AM
I have dealt with two dealers in NJ

Exit 150 Belleville Motorcycle Mall--purchased Spyder

Rt 33 Millstone Extreme Machines -- Mods and service

lightman02
03-26-2012, 05:14 AM
I purchased my Spyder from Motorcycle Mall, last purchase from them, I will never go back!!!

ThreeFeet
03-26-2012, 08:08 AM
:welcome::congrats:When you get the best fun machine on the road. ( don't tell any two wheeler folks that tho,:roflblack: they get upset!)

Frig
03-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I live in Bayville. I bought my GS from Extreme. It's 1 hour away up 571 to Hwy 33. pm me if you want to know about my experience with their service. I still go there because it's the only one relatively close. That's my biggest problem with BRP, not enough dealers. I even tried to get Ocean County Powersports to carry Spyders. I'll check with them again once they open their new store.

Frig
03-26-2012, 06:45 PM
I saw some spiders on craig's list under jersey shore. Good luck